LimeSpot Personalizer , 1,541 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and average order value through customizable features like recommendation boxes, upselling, and cross-selling. The app's algorithm effectively suggests products, enhancing revenue. Merchants praise the quick and professional customer support, user-friendly interface, and insightful analytics. The seamless integration with stores and proactive issue resolution are also appreciated. Many note an improved customer browsing experience and find the pricing model, including a free option, justifiable by the revenue generated. The app also allows manual recommendations for specific upselling items.

January 9, 2017

So far so good.... Great customer service. Still learning how to do little tweaks to make it perfect but they've been very helpful in leading me through ways to do this. Seems like a very user friendly system and a great price compared to others that cost way more!

Bachelorette Superstore
August 6, 2017

The app looks very good and professional and the team helped me with the design. I'm sure of its success to improve sells.

Nano Jewelry
Israel
Edited July 27, 2023

Another project "completed"!
I think we have been running this App for 8 or 10 years now. We have gone through many different theme projects together.
Good job on the last project. Keep up the good work.
Cheers
The Abbey Collection

The Abbey Collection
LimeSpot replied July 31, 2023

Your continued use of our app and your positive feedback is incredibly uplifting! We can't thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with others.

March 22, 2016

LimeSpot - Personalization Recommendation is great, perfect for increase sales!
Great support.

Dolceterra
Italy
October 15, 2014

Great App. Unique solution and very easy to install. I particularly liked the plug-n-play integration into my existing store design, full-page personalization and excellent related product recommendations. I was able to offer my online shoppers a personalized shopping experience within minutes. I highly recommend it.

Hemp & Company
December 7, 2015

Looks like this is driving a decent number of items being added to cart. Also, their support it fantastic and very fast.

Marths Gear
October 21, 2017

Great app for making your store show off products as customers browse around, many customise options and support has always been quick and helpful when i had any questions. check it out at https://thepetvault.com/

The Pet Vault
September 9, 2018

Using the Personalizer app for over 18 months. It has given our customers a better visualization (size/volume) of our catalog. The bestseller, bought together, Popular and trending recommendations are very useful to the website visitors. It has increased the sales by 20-25% over the next 3 months time.

Recently their support team customized the location of the recommendation feature on our website which I find it very helpful to our business as well as our customers.

--Swadeshi Boutique [www.SwadeshiBoutique.com]

Swadeshi Boutique
India
April 10, 2017

Easy to use, quick to install and nice response time from customer service! We recommend this app!

2pennyblue
Edited June 28, 2018

I've had limespot for over a year now, and they're proactive with what they think will help my website, super responsive on email, and best of all they're fast. I worked with different folks on their team and they're all super nice. 10/10 recommend.

Root Spring