Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

From $4/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
reginapps
3.4
November 9, 2022

we use this app on multiple of our stores to limit the amount of items one person can add to their cart and it works wonderfully. even when they are doing maintenance on their system the settings will stay in place which is a great help.

Equal Vision Records
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 27, 2021

This app does exactly as I want it to. Slight issue with not registering the sale until the payment has cleared, resulting in some double orders but easy to keep an eye on. The developer is very helpful and fixed what I needed very quickly

Holy Moly Bagels
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 26, 2021

This app is the only app I know of that allows you to make products exclusive. Happy that this feature is offered and works like a charm. Also, when I reached out to the app developer about a bug it got fixed really quickly. Can only recommend this app!

designbriefmarke
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 17, 2021

The app is easy to use and figure out and works without too many hiccups. I had some trouble with contacting the developer for customizations at first, but after I was able to get through to them, they were quick to help me out with my issue.

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 23, 2020

I found this app simple, effective and easy to use, most importantly the customer service was fast and Regina was so helpful. I highly recommend this app!

World 4 Pets