Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

The app is easy to use and figure out and works without too many hiccups. I had some trouble with contacting the developer for customizations at first, but after I was able to get through to them, they were quick to help me out with my issue.

World 4 Pets

I found this app simple, effective and easy to use, most importantly the customer service was fast and Regina was so helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Regusto GmbH

they only order limit app, which can handle excluded products. Exactly what we needed, sadly not compatible with BookThatApp - but still the best we found! Great customer support!

urbanlamb

This app does everything you expect. Great support and the developer is always willing to help build elements to suit what you need. I can't recommend this app enough!

Italia in the box

This app helped me finally put a weight limit on my cart! Very simple to use, everything is very clear! Plus, the support is great and always find a solution if you have any difficulties! Thank you very much, I am very satisfied! :)

Dangkeebs

Great app, very easy to install and use. The developer is also extremely responsive. I needed a new function implemented, and she was able to do it in just a few days! Highly recommend.

Curb Mask NZ

Literally takes 2 seconds to set up. Regina was super helpful guiding us through any questions we had. 5-Stars all the way. Thanks!

Ooni

Excellent service. Performs beyond expectations. Would definitely suggest downloading this app! Cheers

Outdoor Concepts

Great app. Highly recommended! Fantastic support too. Very helpful and works perfectly AAA++++++++.

Sex Supply Shop

I found for myself the best app in 2019. Limits works for me perfect from first step. Finally I set Max and Min limits at the same time in my store.

Previous 1 3