Linkpop

The best link in bio tool for commerce

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Make your link in bio shoppable

Casa De Flores

it doesn't work. it will set up for a few hours, then the link will stop working all together or it will take you back to whatever site you are on ie insta, twitter, tic tock...etc its annoying

Navy Selected

Location Hong Kong SAR

Cannot publish item recently........please help to follow up........have been waiting already 3-4 days.......

Tiny and Snail

Linkpop has been a joy to use - so user friendly and easy to figure out. I like the branded look and the ease of adding a photo next to the link. The analytics are amazing! Much better and more sophisticated than the previous service we were using.

September 27, 2022

Thank you so much for writing your review and I am delighted to hear that using the Linkpop app has been a joy so far! I'm glad that it has been easy to set up and that you're already making use of the analytics provided. We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

Javielle Candle Co

The app is very user-friendly, I just wish it had better customization offerings. Outside of that, it's super simple to update, make changes and it publishes immediately. I haven't had any issues with bugs or things not working properly.

September 26, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your feedback on how you've found the Linkpop app so far. I'm delighted to hear that you've not experienced any bugs or issues and that it's been easy to use!

In terms of more customization options, I can see why this would be desirable and I will be sure to pass your suggestion onto our development team who work on the Linkpop integration.

Thanks again for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

solley's store

Location Egypt

It doesn't work, everything has a problem
- The link copy tool is not working
Failed to copy link
- When I create a page and open it, it doesn't work
The page you're looking for couldn't be found
- Some products do not appear when I click on Add product.
- Update !!.
The tool works very well if you open it from its original location
or pressure me
View Demo Site
You have registered with your Shopify account - There were some products that did not appear due to:
Because linkpop does not do itself on all site products automatically, I have to do it on some sites manually in SALES CHANNELS AND APPS on the product page I hope to solve the problem and I hope that my comment was useful to you ❤

September 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am sorry to hear about some of the issues you have experienced whilst using the Linkpop app. I would encourage you to reach out to our support team directly so that our team can troubleshoot the issues you're having with the link copy tool and page creator, and you can do so here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

Once authenticated, our support team will be able to investigate the problems you're having and hopefully help you find a solution. -Victor, Shopify Support

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

Location Germany

Great that Shopify developed its own Linktrrée feature! So far so good. Set-up is easy and work well and get be customized to match the own brand/store look.
Great is that you can even integrate and watch YouTube Videos on it.
And the product integration with instant Shopping is really great! Not good: I cannot translate the CTAs like "Add to bag" and "Buy it now".
So seems the developer forgot non EN-market user also like to use the app... URL: linkpop.com/yourstore - i dont like the link linkpop.com..
Would be better with just link.com/yourstore etc The Shopify Linkpop Logo at the bottom - there should be a option to disable the logo. Now will watch the stats and see if someone actually purchases through the linkpop. But is it safe for EU/DSGVO not so sure..

August 25, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and for letting us know that you've enjoyed using the Linkpop app so far, as well as some of your suggestions on how we can improve the app.

I can confirm that the Linkpop app is GDPR-compliant and that it can be used by merchants in the European Union without concern. I do appreciate that you'd prefer to be able to disable the Shopify and Linkpop logos on your store's own Linkpop page, and I will be sure to pass that feedback on to our development team.

I can also confirm that our development team are working on adding more translation options for the Linkpop app and that we hope to implement these soon. You should see this change in future updates.

Thank you again for reaching out and I hope the Linkpop app continues to be a useful tool for you and your business moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

River Jade Smithy

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Just another complete garbage offer by Shopify to let a 3rd party walk through your customer data. On the delete app page one gets this warning, "If you remove this sales channel, a request to erase your customers’ personal information from this sales channel will be sent to the developer after 48 hours unless the sales channel is reinstalled." Any idea how impressive it is to find that a third party (sales channel) developer now gets to choose if they want to keep your customers private data after being granted it by this app? To ANY of the merchants who have been using your site for years? Oh don't worry they'll be honest, wink..... Allowing an app to walk all over us so that you can avoid actually putting a function at actual shopify is still not impressive.

August 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your concerns regarding the Linkpop app. I would like to clarify that the app itself does not use or store customer data directly and that as a Shopify app, it adheres to all data and privacy guidelines. This includes GDPR and other data regulations followed by Shopify, which are mentioned here: https://bit.ly/3KltPqw.

The message you saw regarding a request being sent to the developer to erase customer data is not an accurate representation of what occurs when the Linkpop app is removed from a merchant's store, and it refers to this webbook which is invoked when an app is uninstalled: https://bit.ly/3wv0X9H.

I hope this has helped allieviate some of your concerns, but if you do have any further questions about the Linkpop app or how Shopify handles customer data, please feel free to contact our support team directly: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support