4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for effective management of 3rd party listings. It's praised for its syncing capabilities, enhancing marketplace presence and listing management. Many find it a game changer for quick and easy product listing. The app's customer support is noted for its professionalism and quick response. Appreciated for its affordability, user-friendly interface, and mobile accessibility, it offers key features like inventory sync, order import, and listing templates. It's also recognized for quick resolution of technical issues.

April 16, 2024

The agent Rachel helped a lot with uploading listings from eBay to Shopify and guided through the entire process with screenshots that made it really easy to understand. Compared to every other platform I've used, LitCommerce really has the best agents and they put you first whether it's taking your time or actually sitting you through it.

Yachts and Diesels
About 2 months using the app
April 10, 2024

App is easy to use and understand. Even if you do need help they always respond in a timely manner. I highly recommend. It's more expensive but worth it.

Mode Motif
February 11, 2024

App is very good and intergrates well with all platforms. I would advice watching all the tutorials first as it really does make things easier but I have to say I found the support to be excellent and bery helpful.

The Pendant Lighting Company
About 1 year using the app
February 9, 2024

We use LitCommerce for syncing our inventory, as a used retailer we really put a strain on their system; apps like this are usually designed around a set number of SKUs not a revolving door like what we have. That said, the app takes it like a champ and the couple of times it had a hiccup or we needed an extra feature built in they had it done in like a day. Can't recommend enough for high volume retail

Diablo Guitars
4 months using the app
April 10, 2024

My help has always been all that I could have wish for. Rosalie was great to work with. I have always found Harvey and all of the gang at the help desk very courteous and informative. Being somewhat computer illiterate and not very well acquainted with the rules of Amazon, they have been a great help.

Artsplashes.com
4 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Super active team if you encounter any issues. Great seamless integration between multiple selling channels. Saves me easily 1-2 hours per day with automatic inventory syncing alone. Highly recommended!

keysleeves
February 29, 2024

Litcommerce has been working great for us with our Shopify-Reverb integration. If we run into any issues, their support team is extremely attentive and responsive!

Ish Guitars
April 9, 2024

Very useful tool to have, simple and effortless and if you are ever stuck their support team is amazing! Thanks for all your help Rachel.

R and T Music
9 months using the app
LitCommerce replied April 11, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad that you're enjoying LitCommerce and that you found our customer support helpful!

We know that integrating two platforms can be a challenging task, so we're always happy to provide our customers with the support they need to get everything up and running smoothly, especially in your multichannel selling journey.

More than that, we're always looking for ways to improve our services, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce! We hope you will remain satisfied with our tool for many years to come.

Sincerely,
The LitCommerce Team

February 6, 2024

Very good app all around. We use it to sync listings from our website to Reverb. Couldn't be easier. Very straightforward. Plenty of options to do listings manually or automate if desired. Excellent customer support made the integration seamless.

Spicer's Music
7 months using the app
February 8, 2024

I am not good with technology and I was completely overwhelmed ready to give up when I started this but after contacting customer service it was so much easier! There was no wait, they were very patient and kind and completely walked me through the whole process of getting my items listed from start to finish best customer service experience by far!

Chaos Cubby