4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and synchronization with multiple marketplaces including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They find the inventory sync feature especially useful for managing product listings efficiently. The app is praised for its affordability, flexible pricing, and capability to handle high SKU counts, making it suitable for all business sizes. Unique features such as order import into Shopify from marketplaces are also valued. The customer support is often commended for their quick response and professionalism. Merchants report that the app has helped save significant time and boost sales. Its mobile compatibility allows for business management on the go.

February 16, 2024

Customer service is really helpful and get back to you fast, also UI is very user friendly and easy to navigate. So far loving the application!

TechsEssential
4 months using the app
February 8, 2024

I am not good with technology and I was completely overwhelmed ready to give up when I started this but after contacting customer service it was so much easier! There was no wait, they were very patient and kind and completely walked me through the whole process of getting my items listed from start to finish best customer service experience by far!

Chaos Cubby
30 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Hands down the BEST customer service I have EVER recieved in 8 plus years of working with apps on Shopify. The amount of time this app and customer service has saved me can not me measured. They literally stayed on chat with me as I set everything up and pointed out things to fix, etc. I have tried other apps similar to this that I could NOT get to work correctly as we have a large catalog. I had reached out to other apps in regards to the same thing with no resolve. This App , no problem at all!! DO NOT THINK TWICE DOWNLOAD THIS APP!!

Lebanon Candle Company
About 22 hours using the app
LitCommerce replied April 11, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad that you're enjoying LitCommerce and that you found our customer support helpful!

We know that integrating two platforms can be a challenging task, so we're always happy to provide our customers with the support they need to get everything up and running smoothly, especially in your multichannel selling journey.

More than that, we're always looking for ways to improve our services, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce! We hope you will remain satisfied with our tool for many years to come.

Sincerely,
The LitCommerce Team

February 9, 2024

Honestly what can I say. The team at LitCommerce have been great. This app is by far the best I have found and used. It has helped me double my business. The customer service team are very responsive and help with even the smallest of enquiry. I highly recommend this app. It's worth the money!

Postcard Prints
4 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Easy to use, amazing support. We had a few issues to begin with (as you do with many apps) but support was outstanding! Great app!

Freeman Liquidators
9 days using the app
LitCommerce replied May 24, 2024

Hi Freeman Liquidators,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad that you're enjoying our tool, as well as our support.

Your kind words are exactly what keep us pushing more boundaries and innovating our product every day. The LitCommerce team promises you to keep up the service and support that led to your satisfaction, and we strive for excellence in everything we do.

Thanks again for your feedback. If you have more questions, feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

May 17, 2024

Have only been using for a week, but this app fills a great niche for me so far. eBay to Shopify store listing integration. eBay has the listing creation figured out but there is no way to easily import to Shopify that I found. Harvey in customer service has been very helpful answering questions.

Clyde Vintage Clothing
2 days using the app
LitCommerce replied May 24, 2024

Hi Clyde Vintage Clothing,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad that you're enjoying our eBay Shopify integration and our support.

Your kind words are exactly what keep us pushing more boundaries and innovating our product every day. The LitCommerce team promise you to keep up the service that led to your satisfaction and we will always strive for excellence in every possible way.

Thanks again for your feedback. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

We hope you'll continue to find LitCommerce valuable for years to come.

March 19, 2024

We've been using LitCommerce's integration app to link our Reverb marketplace with our Shopify store, and we couldn't be happier. The integration works seamlessly, effortlessly syncing our product listings and orders between platforms. What truly sets LitCommerce apart is their impeccable customer support. Their live chat response is lightning-fast, ensuring that any questions or issues we encounter are resolved promptly. Kudos to the LitCommerce team for their outstanding service and a top-notch integration solution!

Armstrong Music
22 days using the app
April 4, 2024

Easy to navigate, good syncing and editing options, and good support!

Picky Pick Musical Instruments & Accessories
About 1 month using the app
LitCommerce replied April 11, 2024

Hi there,

Sincerely,
The LitCommerce Team

March 26, 2024

Great customer service! Really helped out alot when needed!

Levy’s Products
2 months using the app
April 19, 2024

I really liked the customer support, if it weren’t for the manager he would probably have given up filling it halfway through

A&V