Live Chat for Teams and Slack

Live Chat for Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Slack + Chatbots.

Free plan available

NewsKeepsake

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We used the most basic version of this app for a year+ and have recently made an upgrade in order to provide some automated responses. In doing so, I've had to contact their support team (s/o to James!) several times with assistance on creating chatbots and such and also regarding how to set up different chats for our domains. They've been super responsive and willing to go the extra mile with help. They're also one of the few apps I've found that fully integrates with and allows my team to chat from directly within Slack which is something my team can't do without. Great app and even better customer service!

Market Trendz Shirts

Had a little misunderstanding. They fixed it quick. I probably should have found a way to reach out to them before leaving a review. Either way, thanks!

April 3, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry about the confusion on the pricing. For our Shopify live chat app, we offer a limited Free plan as well as our premium plan for $8.99/month when you add the app through the Shopify app store. All billing happens within your Shopify account and you get all of the premium features at $8.99/month.

When you sign up outside of Shopify (using our website directly), our standard pricing is between $19 for our Basic and up toe $79 for our ultimate plan with a 14-day free trial. As you can see we offer steep discounts for Shopify users. Please contact us to resolve this confusion so you can receive the discount pricing.

Thanks!

Trinketgeek

It's attractive enough and functional. Only issue is that when liking a window opens with "Say something about [facebook page]", but it's inside the Social Offers box. It took a minute for me to get it to stay liked and be free of the box to see the code. As it is users may get frustrated and rage-quit the whole purchase.

If it were fixed to prevent the box from appearing or have the box appear on top so that it cold be closed, it would be a 5/5.

Market America Gear

Have not gotten far with the free trial. Customer service is slow in responding to queries.