Live Chat for Slack

Live Chat for Slack

by Social Intents

Live Chat with visitors and sell more right from Slack!

Market Trendz Shirts

Had a little misunderstanding. They fixed it quick. I probably should have found a way to reach out to them before leaving a review. Either way, thanks!

April 3, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry about the confusion on the pricing. For our Shopify live chat app, we offer a limited Free plan as well as our premium plan for $8.99/month when you add the app through the Shopify app store. All billing happens within your Shopify account and you get all of the premium features at $8.99/month.

When you sign up outside of Shopify (using our website directly), our standard pricing is between $19 for our Basic and up toe $79 for our ultimate plan with a 14-day free trial. As you can see we offer steep discounts for Shopify users. Please contact us to resolve this confusion so you can receive the discount pricing.

Thanks!

Trinketgeek

It's attractive enough and functional. Only issue is that when liking a window opens with "Say something about [facebook page]", but it's inside the Social Offers box. It took a minute for me to get it to stay liked and be free of the box to see the code. As it is users may get frustrated and rage-quit the whole purchase.

If it were fixed to prevent the box from appearing or have the box appear on top so that it cold be closed, it would be a 5/5.

abodedesigns

Awesome app! Set up was easy and when I did have a question, support responded immediately. I like that they offer the live chat app as well as the social offers app under the same account. Highly recommended!

Market America Gear

Have not gotten far with the free trial. Customer service is slow in responding to queries.

dewstone

Great App! It was super simple to setup, looks great, and I like that you have control over who sees the offers. Thank you!