Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Nippon4U

Einfach zu benutzende App mit toller Filterfunktion für ganz kleines Geld. Aber was wirklich heraussticht ist der fantastische Customer Service, noch schneller gehts nicht (Antwort und Umsetzung in wenigen Minuten), absolut spitzenklasse!
Großes Dankeschön an die Entwickler :) Easy to use app with a really affordable price! But the best is the amazing customer service, the speed and quality is just unbelievable (my issues and wishes were fixed in just a few minutes) Thanks a lot to the developer, please keep on developing more apps like this ;)

Chokodays

If you are in Germany and need the base price for your products. Use this search app. It will save you from getting those lovely warnings.

TurkishCarParts.Com

Smooth onboarding with Graham and the application works perfect. Compared to another application we used before, this application provides real time results and no extra time needed for update on a 3rd party server.

follus.com

Hi, I tried using the Live Search app, it's great, but I found a conflict with another app, it's the old price and the new price, strikethrough both prices, this problem you can it be fixed, the conflicting app is LimeSpot Personalizer. Link image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9w2AZhTs_sDQIn0DG4g9vK6WpfaTXXu/view?usp=sharing
My Email: gmeotestapp@gmail.com
Thank you!
Best regards!

Waffen Paar GmbH

Great Products and perfect friendly and cooperative support. Clear recommendation for everyone who wants to improve their site. Thomas P.

Buy & Sell Fitness

I downloaded and installed this app 2 minutes ago. Installation took literally one minute. Very easy to use - no coding needed. Will update review in a few weeks.

Wowdealmart

Best app and best customer support. Thank you so much Mr. Graham for setting this app for our Store.

Wowdealindia

Best app ever I have used for smart search and filter. Mr. Graham also support us quickly to setup this app for my store. And it is working very well now. Thank you guys. Keep it up.

Spare and Square

Really useful app and support has been great after a few issues contacting them they responded really fast and got the app modified to meet my stores needs in no time. Would highly reccomend. spareandsquare.co.uk

February 3, 2021

Hi Karl,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I checked our inboxes, and found one email on Jan 11, 2021 which was responded on the same day however we didn't hear back on the response. After that, we are in receipt of 2 email today. One is through Shopify and another one from the app portal, which are also responded.

Requesting you to please your mailbox including SPAM folder, as mails through Shopify land into SPAM may times.

Rest assured, we try our best to ressolve any query or problems you have.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I'm pretty particular about the look and feel of our store because I have loyal customers who like things a certain way. This app has added great functionality to them while still feeling familiar to the Shopify-native search set-up. I hadn't realized until recently that our past blog articles were not easily accessible, nor were our special pages. This solves that problem by allowing a search to pull up all of those things as well as items, but keeping them separate so the results are organized and make sense to customers. I had some trouble with it "off the shelf:" I wanted search filters to automatically appear because my customers were used to that, and I wanted the color scheme on the filters to match the site's color scheme. Graham has been very helpful, writing to fully understand my problem and then diving into making everything perfect for our store. It now looks great, feels intuitive, and works perfectly for our customers. Our blog articles are getting more views and as a result, items linked in them are seeing an uptick in sales. Customers have emailed to say they love the new search with photos of items included in it. This app is going to help your customers and your store, and the price is very reasonable - Seriously, what are you waiting for?!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18