Live Search & Smart Filters

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Autocomplete, Collection Filter, Search Filter

Hifiteam Czesany GmbH - home entertainment for you -

Location Austria

We love it ! Very good service and fast help with small problem. Perfect for us. Seht gute Preis- Leistung.

TONY KREIDT

Location Germany

This app is awesome ! It seems like the its a pretty young app which is not already perfekt, but the owner programming and coding everything you want. I am always happy to contact the owner, because i know he do everything for the customers. Great app great service. We love it ! Hope you guys will coding some more cool apps ! Cheers

Healthyworld Pharmacy

Location Australia

I can honestly say I have never ever received support feedback so quickly
Responsive and on the money...
Keep up the excellent work Graham

Lando

Location Moldova

Very nice app.Realy great support from Graham.All custom changes done very quickly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golem Karrierewelt

Location Germany

We´ve been using liveSearch for a couple of months now and are very satisfied with its interface, performance and the support-team. definitely recommended.

Emblem Athletic

I can't say enough good things about this app and the support. Every time an issue came up unique to our store, the customer support was responsive and solved the problem, even if it was a tricky one that needed a personalized solution. I worked with Graham and he was polite and fixed every issue I brought to him and now the search is working exactly like we needed. I highly recommend this app!

Gentek Power Generac Parts

We've been using this app for about 3 years with excellent results. Until recently I had not needed any tech support, but when I did, they were VERY quick to respond and help!

MapleNest

I have been using this app for 2 weeks. Our store has more than 10,000 products and 30,000 variants . This app did much better than any of the other apps i have used in shopify ( and over the last several years I have used many search apps ) Filters are amazing and the filters even come in the normal collections . ( Does not happen in many apps) . Great customer support . I have contacted them 5 times and got replies and solutions in 1 or 2 hours . Would highly recommend especially for large variant store like urs www.maplenest.com

AngelLadyCrystals

I LOVE the idea of my clients and customers being able to 'search' for something in my shop and suggestions pop-up! After I installed and enabled this APP, I reached out for help because there are several ways the APP interacts with your shops' pages. Graham was instrumental in setting-up or using my stores default layout with this APP! I really, really like this APP and my clients and customers are liking it too! This is such a seamless transition that most haven't realized it is an added feature! Thank *you* Graham for your assistance. I appreciate *you* very much!

BellaDiscount

It's great, meets my needs, a big thank you to Graham, very responsive, competent, professional, and really very patient.
I absolutely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20