Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

I Shine Your Shine

It's a good app, I didn't find any problem using it. Unfortunately I had to uninstall because a search feature came together with another app I needed, for filtering. Otherwise, I would have kept it! Good job, guys!

Nannuoshan

Live Search was quite well and the customer service is always responsive. It might take a while for them to solve the issues, but they never give up and, eventually, succeed.

The Beer Library

Good price, easy to install and tailor to fit my store design and consumer search habits, but no spelling correction ultimately reduces usefulness.

March 9, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. Really appreciate it.

LiveSearch aims to provide unlimited, fast and cheap as you type search suggestions when one types in the existing search boxes present as part of one's Shopify theme. In order to provide this (fast) we try to leverage default Shopify search engine. Unfortunately this does not support spell correction as of now. Sorry about this.

Though we are working on a more advanced version of LiveSearch which will be completely independent ( but I doubt as cheap ), it's going to take a while.

Apologies once again.

Thanks & Regards,
Graham

Real Food Vitamins

Just installed this app and it helped us set filters for search on our Shopify store. Now customers see our most popular products, and the ones we want them to see first in search. Great app for the price.

CLK SUPPLIES, LLC

Great service, I've had a few questions and they were very helpful! I have used this app for a few years and love it!

r. h. ballard shop

This app is awesome, I only wish I had come across it sooner. Once loaded, which is just a few clicks, it starts working immediately. If you don't have it you should.

Pickup Auto Parts

Best search app I've seen so far. It has exactly what one would need. And the support staff are very helpful and prompt in replies.

Red Hot Vaping

I use this app as i highly dislike that customers have to input full, exact words on shopify as standard. I had an issue with my paid theme and this app where the search stopped working completely.
I contacted shopify and the theme dev which took a week in total! they said to contact this app, so today i contacted them and they had the issue fixed within an hour and had it working better & faster than before!

Absolutely amazing service from smart search and i would highly recommend

Appliance Parts Canada

I recomend it support was there to help and fixed issue fast...

Tecno-Moda HN

Muy buena APP, te cumple lo que promete, hoy es el primer dia que me la configuran y he tenido mas de 10 visitas organicas, el servicio de soporte tecnico es super eficiente y rapido

100%