Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Marvelous Marvin Murphy's

Great app! Very helpful with setting up the search bar on my new theme. Was able to set it up exactly as I wanted it!

9 for 9

We tried a couple of smart search apps and could not find one that worked well enough for us. We tried Live Search & Smart Search and it works flawlessly. It displays the right information for customers and is also lightning fast.

Also, the results display box did not work as we would have liked on Safari on mobile resulting in horizontal scrolling. This was not the fault of the app but on Safari browser on mobile zooming in. The team at Okas got it working fast and the horizontal scrolling disappeared.

The app offers fantastic value. I am sure we will be using it for years to come.

URDU BOOK: Pakistan's Largest Online Book Store

Stop searching, this is what you need.
This guy offers best features, best pricing, and best customer service.
If he continue his service like this, i believe he will get thousands of customers. Well done Graham :-)

Lunchbox.com

We have been using Live Search going on 2+ years. It is one of the very few add-on apps we use. And it has been invaluable for us.

The app is easy to configure. The metrics and reporting are fantastic. Moreover, support is lightning fast. Whenever we've reached out for an issue or a request, the response has been quick and collaborative. We will continue using Live Search and can recommend it without hesitation.

Sweet raccoon

Hello friends! GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT WORK, GREAT APP))) At the beginnig I have chosen this app because it have simple integration even for me, and I'm not a computer genius. A few clicks and I can see tidy filters which works well and very comfortable for using. And recently I have integrated review app, and stars didn't want to appear at the collections, the review support explained me that it would be better to ask for help the Live Search & Smart Search (they said the app which is integrated here but I understood that there is my lovely filters are integrated). So I write to Live Search & Smart Search, and they did all the rest! I see the stars, I have my filters, moreover, they did it very fast, just in few days (weekends are included). Thank you!!!

Nemesis Very Bad People

Nice and working app. If have problems setting it up there's an amazing support theme to help you up

Bio Hazard Inc

Great app and amazing support, they get back to you very promptly and go above and beyond to assist you. I definitely recommend this search app to track your keywords! Thank you Graham, amazing service!

growhouse.supply

This app does the same thing as the other apps that charge $50+ and the service is great. I asked a question and got a response within minutes. Would highly recommend!

GLOW 55

5+ star ! great work, great quality and great support team! Mr Graham helped a lot doing the customization. One of the best apps so far. Keep it up guys. Thank you so much

Model Train Market

WOW! Awesome app and even better support from Graham! Installed very easily and Graham was super helpful customizing it for us. Thank You

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14