Okas LiveSearch & Smart Filter

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Autocomplete, Collection Filter, Search Filter

Autopartone

Time spent using app Over 1 year

nice apps. just what we needed. simply and effective.

thanks - AutoPartOne.com

Denver Breaker

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great App. Installed seamlessly and presentation of my store products after searching was professional . Nice work Live Search. I use the app on multiple sites.

Greg

Enspire Fragrances

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wonderful app that I highly recommend. Love It!!!

Red Hook Outdoors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I previously used another search app for my store and somehow I deleted it by accident. When I stumbled across Live Search, I figured I'd give the free trial a shot. I quickly realized how much I had been missing out on by using the other app. This search tool has a much nicer feel to it and it's worth every penny so far.

The Water Filter Estore

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great product, super easy to install. Works on mobil too! Asked Graham a question and received great support. Highly recommended!

Alpha Force Nutrition

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant app which makes my website so much easier to navigate especially when stocking hundreds of products as we are!

Kudos for making such a great app! Highly recommend!

Coloraddicted Com

Location Greece

Excellent app and A+ service. They even made a modification so that their app can work together with another app I have installed. Very pleased. Thank you, Graham !!!

Beads And Dangles

I used another search app for a month and rapidly outgrew the free offerings. When I was prompted to upgrade to a plan that exceeded my budget, I looked for another app and found Live Search. I installed it in seconds and it was up and running after modifying the settings for my store. With unlimited products, unlimited searches and search analysis for only $3.99 a month after a brief free trial, I was convinced I had found the right app for my store! The various searches I have run on my store to test its efficiency have proven to me that my customers will find everything they need quickly!

Mtl Groceries

I have nothing but positive things to say about Live Search and Okas Concepts. The application worked wonderfully and the support was amazing. I dealt with a person named Graham who was extremely responsive and helpful. If I could rate this more than 5, I would!

Midwest Laundries Parts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app that is easy to set up. Support is also very helpful when you have questions or issues.