Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

VINLUVBRIDAL

Great apps I asked help to change few things and they quick response and did it exactly what i want.

Boutique 1861

This app really helped us to control how our search engine would look like. We were able to add nice features with Graham, one of the developper, like add collections in the search and removing all the OOS items in the search results. All the replies were fast and he did a great job! Thank you!

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

this search is really live and smart. it is a MUST for all new Shopify stores. the underrated filter function works very well too. support is nothing short of perfect. A real and very passionate person is supporting this app. Keep up the good work, and appreciate your top-notch support!

eArtFilm.com

We really love Live Search! It works much better than the basic search included in themes. Their customer service has been really helpful, too!

House of Isabella UK

This app was really useful and support very fast indeed - good value in comparison to others and I would recommend to others

Marvelous Marvin Murphy's

Great app! Very helpful with setting up the search bar on my new theme. Was able to set it up exactly as I wanted it!

9 for 9

We tried a couple of smart search apps and could not find one that worked well enough for us. We tried Live Search & Smart Search and it works flawlessly. It displays the right information for customers and is also lightning fast.

Also, the results display box did not work as we would have liked on Safari on mobile resulting in horizontal scrolling. This was not the fault of the app but on Safari browser on mobile zooming in. The team at Okas got it working fast and the horizontal scrolling disappeared.

The app offers fantastic value. I am sure we will be using it for years to come.

URDU BOOK: Pakistan's Largest Online Book Store

Stop searching, this is what you need.
This guy offers best features, best pricing, and best customer service.
If he continue his service like this, i believe he will get thousands of customers. Well done Graham :-)

Lunchbox.com

We have been using Live Search going on 2+ years. It is one of the very few add-on apps we use. And it has been invaluable for us.

The app is easy to configure. The metrics and reporting are fantastic. Moreover, support is lightning fast. Whenever we've reached out for an issue or a request, the response has been quick and collaborative. We will continue using Live Search and can recommend it without hesitation.

Sweet raccoon

Hello friends! GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT WORK, GREAT APP))) At the beginnig I have chosen this app because it have simple integration even for me, and I'm not a computer genius. A few clicks and I can see tidy filters which works well and very comfortable for using. And recently I have integrated review app, and stars didn't want to appear at the collections, the review support explained me that it would be better to ask for help the Live Search & Smart Search (they said the app which is integrated here but I understood that there is my lovely filters are integrated). So I write to Live Search & Smart Search, and they did all the rest! I see the stars, I have my filters, moreover, they did it very fast, just in few days (weekends are included). Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15