Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Instant Search & Smart Search Filters without limits

Mountain Khakis

We re-platformed our website to Shopify the first week of May and have been loving the fact that we can add apps on to meet our business needs. Live Search happens to be one of them. The app is super easy to use but what has impressed me so much thus far is the customer service. One of the app representatives personally helped me complete something for our store rather than me having to figure out how to do it ourselves. Thanks for being so helpful!

Veneno

Super Easy to install, you really don´t need to do much. It improves a lot customer experience since it shows relevant search results. Great to have

Floby Överskottslager

A great search app with a friendly and very helpful support, customising to our needs. Awesome, 5 star rating from us!

Solotica & Otakulens By Billionaire Beauties

Great app, great support.
Always there to help! Highly recommended, thank you so much as always!

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

Works so well and they've super responsive to questions, suggestions and customizations. They adjusted it to our needs quickly, within a complex, responsive web environment. Great app, great support.

I Shine Your Shine

It's a good app, I didn't find any problem using it. Unfortunately I had to uninstall because a search feature came together with another app I needed, for filtering. Otherwise, I would have kept it! Good job, guys!

Nannuoshan

Live Search was quite well and the customer service is always responsive. It might take a while for them to solve the issues, but they never give up and, eventually, succeed.

Real Food Vitamins

Just installed this app and it helped us set filters for search on our Shopify store. Now customers see our most popular products, and the ones we want them to see first in search. Great app for the price.

CLK SUPPLIES, LLC

Great service, I've had a few questions and they were very helpful! I have used this app for a few years and love it!

r. h. ballard shop

This app is awesome, I only wish I had come across it sooner. Once loaded, which is just a few clicks, it starts working immediately. If you don't have it you should.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12