Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Pitusa

Such an easy installation! Their support is top notch. They are willing to help with customizations and respond/fix issues incredibly fast. We are very pleased with this app!

Japanese Green Tea www.JapaneseGreenTea.org

Great product and wonderful support. They reply right away to any questions we had, and made customization to make it work for our shop. Highly recommended.

GlobalCadde

Very fast and solution-oriented, with great customer support
Highly recommended...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kwality Indian Grocery store

Its servers my purpose and most impressive is their support. I like the app and recommend to try it.

VINLUVBRIDAL

Great apps I asked help to change few things and they quick response and did it exactly what i want.

Boutique 1861

This app really helped us to control how our search engine would look like. We were able to add nice features with Graham, one of the developper, like add collections in the search and removing all the OOS items in the search results. All the replies were fast and he did a great job! Thank you!

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

this search is really live and smart. it is a MUST for all new Shopify stores. the underrated filter function works very well too. support is nothing short of perfect. A real and very passionate person is supporting this app. Keep up the good work, and appreciate your top-notch support!

eArtFilm.com

We really love Live Search! It works much better than the basic search included in themes. Their customer service has been really helpful, too!

House of Isabella UK

This app was really useful and support very fast indeed - good value in comparison to others and I would recommend to others

Marvelous Marvin Murphy's

Great app! Very helpful with setting up the search bar on my new theme. Was able to set it up exactly as I wanted it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15