Live Shopping

Live Shopping

by Livescale

Streamline sales funnel with live video

bitethebullet2005

Did not know there was additional fees that add up to 2,000
nothing is explained about that. I would like an explanation.

October 5, 2020

Hi bitethebullet2005, we’re sorry to hear our information was unclear.

When using Live Shopping, we only collect a 5% service fee on each transaction made during a live shopping event. Downloading the app itself is entirely free! The $2,000 limit that you see means that once we’ve collected $2,000 in service fee from you in a 30-day period, we no longer apply the service fee for subsequent shows until the next 30-day period (This would add up to you selling $40,000/month in product). In consequence, this means you get to keep all the revenues made during an event and allows you to benefit even more from your Live Shopping events.

Bling Me Neshaj

I had high hopes but could never get it connected to go LIVE... spent a few hours had the chat live but still nothing finally just removing from my store.. Hopefullly a more novice user friendly update will be available soon

October 2, 2020

We’re sorry to hear you had trouble using Livescale and we understand how you feel. This is not the experience we wish to offer, and we really appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed about how we can support you further.

At Livescale, we strive to offer a stellar experience to those who want to take part in the Live Shopping revolution. As such we’ve created numerous support and informative channels like our own Livescale Academy, our support Help Center, and our dedicated chat support with Live Shopping experts.

Our agent Max got in touch with you earlier today to help you through the whole process, from creating an event to going live, but never received any response from you. We're so sorry about that!

We would love to help you set-up your first event. Many stores who’ve tried Livescale found it was a game changer and we want Live Shopping to become a game changer for you store as well. Please let us know - we hope to help you kick off your first event very soon!

Cheekbone Beauty

Incredible app for Live Events! The Livescale team is great to work with! Online selling is made easy with this app!

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your review Cheekbone Beauty! We're happy to make online selling easy for you through Live Shopping! 😊

Andrea Iyamah

An amazingly valuable app with an even more amazing customer service team. Easy event set up with assistance if needed.

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your review Andrea Iyamah! We’re glad to have helped you kickstart your journey with Live Shopping. We’re looking forward to watching your next shows! 😊

Shani Darden Skin Care

Easy to install w/ great step by step videos. Good streaming quality with easy catalog integration.

Thank you for your review Shani Darden Skin Care! 😊

Boule de neige

Great experience doing a Live Shopping event using Livescale technology. The audience can shop directly in the video, it's very powerful (we had a 20% conversion rate during the 30mn live!!). Find your best influenceur and give it a try!

June 18, 2020

Thank you Boule de Neige for your review!
We’re happy to learn you had a great experience doing a Live Shopping event with us and we’re excited to watch your next Live Shopping show!

MAISON MAYA

I was looking for a livestream app and found out Live Shopping by Livescale. The event setup was pretty easy and it directly syncs with my collections. I didn't know what to expect at first so I did a live event with a small audience, just to see. My customers love it! And that was fun for me too, to host a live shopping event, interact directly with my audience, and give them the option to buy my products without leaving the video. The realtime analytics are really cool feature and you know instantly about your sales.

Con: I had to create a first event, before the real event, to see how the experience looks like. So having a way to test out without creating an event before would be great. There's definitely a learning curve with the streaming settings and everything related to the video actually - but once you got it, it's pretty straightforward. I used my iphone 8 for the show.
They have a livescale academy website that was really helpful for production setup and get some live shopping ideas.

Will definitely host events on a weekly basis. Cool app!

Hi Maison Maya!

We're glad you're enjoying our Live Shopping app and that your customers love it. We are hard at work providing new features to increase your sales and giving you more control over the whole experience. Concerning the ability to test out an event without creating another event, we're excited to announce that this is a feature that will soon be available to all users! As you said, the Livescale Academy is a great tool to get inspired, learn about video production, and draft a communication plan.

Should you ever need further help, we have a dedicated support channel here: support@livescale.tv

Thank you for you review Maison Maya!