Live Shopping

Live Shopping

by Livescale

The #1 Live Shopping Solution with Integrated Checkout

LOHN

We LOVE Livescale! We hosted our first event last week and we ended up doubling our sales target. The set-up was super easy, and they have an amazing team who is there for you every step of the way to resolve any technical questions you may have. Livescale is a fantastic way to educate and sell to your customers near and far!

Knix

Fast to set up, easy to use, great support. Some tweaks are still needed to optimize the shopping experience and the moderator experience - but overall I highly recommend it and its the best in the marketplace so far

StyleDemocracy.com

Our team has used Livescale twice now, and it's such a great way to interact with our customer base on a more personal level. Can't wait for our future events! Plus, the customer support team is wonderful.

Consonant Skin+Care

We have used LiveScale to run shopping events from our website a number of times. Each time we do a little better than the time before; but this last time, we did a lot better than the time before. We have learned there is both art and science to selling live on your own website, but when you crack the code, it can be great business! The science part is about having the right offers at the right time for the customers who are shopping; and the art part is about presenting the offers in a way that builds community with your customers, builds affinity for your brand, and most importantly, sells your products. The LiveScale team helped us with both the art and the science. As with all new technology, there were a few growing pains early on, but the support team was very responsive and even made sure they were on hand to support us in real time during our LiveScale broadcasts! If you're new to this kind of selling, I strongly recommend trying it as a complement to the selling you are doing in other channels. We love it, and so do our customers!

NEOPHYTE

I have now used Livescale 3 times to host live shopping events and each time has been such a seamless experience. It's honestly the best way to create an interactive experience with your audience/followers/customers. Not only do you get to connect on a whole new level (talking directly to the shoppers, answering questions live, etc.), you also get SO much value out of it. From direct customer feedback to extra revenue (we make more during live shopping events which offer discounts than we do on regular pre-sales!) it's really a no-brainer. Don't be intimidated by the live aspect! It really humanizes the shopping experience which is so rare to come by these days. I truly can't wait to host another Livescale event.

House Made Buttons LLC

Too complicated. You can not embed the live in facebook. I moved to buyitlive who is half the price, is synchronize the inventory and you only have to do a facebook live. No streaming app, no events.
I am really disappointed with this app.

March 9, 2021

Hi House Made Buttons,

We’re incredibly sorry to hear of this negative review - each Shopify merchant matters profoundly to us, and we’d like to clarify a few points that could have helped you on your Live Shopping journey.

When each client onboards with Livescale, they’re contacted immediately to be onboarded with an expert in our success team. When contacted, you did not respond.

Following the uninstalling of our app, we reached out to understand how best we can serve your specific use case, and to understand where we may have fallen short. We were sad to see that you never showed up or replied.

When you’re ready, we would love to pick up the line of communication again, and appreciate your feedback and time spent with us. Thank you!

Cantine Knuckles

My restaurant business used Livescale recently to share our cooking methods, have our chef answer client questions, and do live demos all while selling gift cards ahead of the holiday season. The technology was seamless and super easy to use, and we loved working with our client success manager. Theres no commission Livescale takes, and we just payed $490 - in my opinion, well worth the price. Thanks Livescale!

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Cantine Knuckles! We're still amazed by the concept of your show and we can't wait to see what you will do for your next one! 😊

bitethebullet2005

Did not know there was additional fees that add up to 2,000
nothing is explained about that. I would like an explanation.

October 5, 2020

Update 12/24/2020: Livescale no longer collects any service fee from Shopify Merchants, and is accessible for unlimited use via any of our monthly plans.

Hi bitethebullet2005, we’re sorry to hear our information was unclear.

When using Live Shopping, we only collect a 5% service fee on each transaction made during a live shopping event. Downloading the app itself is entirely free! The $2,000 limit that you see means that once we’ve collected $2,000 in service fee from you in a 30-day period, we no longer apply the service fee for subsequent shows until the next 30-day period (This would add up to you selling $40,000/month in product). In consequence, this means you get to keep all the revenues made during an event and allows you to benefit even more from your Live Shopping events.

Bling Me Neshaj

UPDATE: I wrote a really strong review last year because i really struggled initially to get connected... BUT, I went back in and was able to get it together and once I was able to get the system fully connected I have fallen in love with it. They seem to be making great strides to do updates and making it easier to work with. I love all the features especially the custom invites, the LIVE customer Chat and the simple check out for the customers is AWESOME! Original 1 star review I had high hopes but could never get it connected to go LIVE... spent a few hours had the chat live but still nothing finally just removing from my store.. Hopefullly a more novice user friendly update will be available soon

October 2, 2020

We’re sorry to hear you had trouble using Livescale and we understand how you feel. This is not the experience we wish to offer, and we really appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed about how we can support you further.

At Livescale, we strive to offer a stellar experience to those who want to take part in the Live Shopping revolution. As such we’ve created numerous support and informative channels like our own Livescale Academy, our support Help Center, and our dedicated chat support with Live Shopping experts.

Our agent Max got in touch with you earlier today to help you through the whole process, from creating an event to going live, but never received any response from you. We're so sorry about that!

We would love to help you set-up your first event. Many stores who’ve tried Livescale found it was a game changer and we want Live Shopping to become a game changer for you store as well. Please let us know - we hope to help you kick off your first event very soon!

Cheekbone Beauty

Incredible app for Live Events! The Livescale team is great to work with! Online selling is made easy with this app!

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your review Cheekbone Beauty! We're happy to make online selling easy for you through Live Shopping! 😊

Previous 1