Emadri

Emadri | Reviews

by Emadri Inc.

Sell products to millions of travelers in travel shop mode

Kokopelli

Emadri has helped grow our sales by getting our products in front of new customers that never would have known about our store! The orders come through on Shopify the same way all of our other online orders do and was very easy and seamless. Very simple set up and great to have the additional sales!

The Passport Hustle

I use this app as a supplier and on the other side as a travel advisor. As a supplier, I was happy to be approved as they usually only approve you if your products have been requested by a travel advisor. Luckily my products were requested and I joined both sides of the platform. How it works: Each product must be pulled in to the travel advisors travel store or recommended to go on a travel packing list by the travel advisors. Therefore getting your products onto the app does not guarantee sales. Additionally, Emadri approved each product individually to ensure each product has professional images and professional descriptions. The customer service has been excellent,

Secret Menswear

A must have app for any small business! It's free to sign up and very easy to use.

gabigabe

We have had lots of customers say that they first heard about us through Emadri. Their customer service was really helpful!

MosstoUSA

Emadri was really easy to use and help increase my sales. I would highly recommend to any company who markets to travelers.

Verco Health

Emadri has already made sales for me and allowed me to reach high value customers. Excited to see how this continues to grow.

emadrihealth

This sales channel helps me reach travelers who have a lot of disposable income, and are trying to make sure they get the right product. I received a call from their partnership team who explained the type of products who do well in their marketplace and also that I needed to provide free shipping, so I had the flexibility to offer certain price points. Overall the experience has been good.