Multi‑Location Inventory Info

Multi‑Location Inventory Info

by Kark Ltd

Display location inventory information on product pages

JuicyBumbles

Very pleased with the App, it has transformed our level of service to customers by eliminating our stock issues (post Brexit issues)
The service and responsiveness of the team is amazing! I wrote to them before installing the app to make sure it would do what we required and they tailored it so it would! They even helped with installing it! I would recommend 100%.

La Griffunrie

I installed this app a week ago and I'm pleased with the result. I contacted the support for a feature and they responded to my email right away. Would certainly recommand. Great app!

REAWAKE

Easy to understand app that does exactly what it should. Great customizability and a very dedicated support! . Highly recommended.

Alberta Cycle Motorsports

If you know a bit of CSS this app is super customizable and was able to be styled perfectly for our website. From my experience, support is also very responsive. P.S. At the time of writing this review (December 2020) the app is very new so more features and documentation are still being added.