Locksmith , 483 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products. It's ideal for businesses differentiating between wholesale and retail or offering exclusive products. The app is also useful for selling digital content behind a paywall. Merchants praise its seamless integration with Shopify's user registration and smooth performance. Customer support is noted for its speed and helpfulness. The pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model is well-received. A few merchants experienced access issues after the trial period, but these seem to be rare exceptions.

November 13, 2023

The Locksmith team is incredibly helpful. I needed some help with perhaps the easiest coding exercise ever (just had to hide prices unless a user was logged in and tagged with "Approved"). The team did not hesitate to offer their help, quickly implement the solution, and provide me step-by-step directions on how to replicate the solution. All-in-all, I would definitely recommend. Customer Service 10/10.

Zion Distro
Over 3 years using the app
October 26, 2023

Great app and even better support. They made a custom alteration for me because I needed some functionality that isn't included in the app.

New Verse Method
5 months using the app
July 22, 2015

After looking at several apps, we chose locksmith for our wholesale store. Isaac handled questions promptly and helped us implement the app. Great app and awesome customer service! Thank you!

Blue Blazer Decor
Over 5 years using the app
April 27, 2015

Fantastic support from Isaac! I had a problem with search results but he fixed it right away.

The app itself is amazing too - allows me to have a trade section that only certain customers can see. It is very well designed and very easy to use.

10/10 would recommend!

The Welsh Gift Shop
Over 4 years using the app
July 10, 2015

Isaac is awesome and so is his app!!! He helped us implement this app and addressed any questions we had going forward. We're satisfied. This app makes life easier with all of the restrictions on purchases that we have between end users, medical, government and pharmaceutical customers.

Medsav Solutions
Almost 4 years using the app
July 28, 2015

Great product, great service!!! Isaac is always quick to respond and fixes anything that might need fixing right away. That said, the app is efficient and reliable. Our store has some unique functions and Locksmith provided the flexibility we needed.

We use this product for our wholesale members as it allows us to create separate wholesale products - this allows us to completely make the wholesale product unique vs. other apps that will constrain the retail and wholesale data. This is a huge advantage as our variants and product information differ from retail vs. wholesale, after all, these are two different markets. Additionally, this app functions independently, e.g., doesn't need to create a bunch of custom coupon codes to run, filling your discount folder with a bunch of junk to sort through.

Overall, fantastic product. Try Locksmith first before wasting time with others!

Bodyhealth Com
Over 2 years using the app
July 7, 2015

Brilliant app! Works perfectly on our site for specific wholesale customers and very easily edited to suit our preferences. Isaac was incredibly helpful and resourceful. Couldn't recommend the app or Isaac enough!

Isla Jewellery
Over 2 years using the app
July 2, 2015

This app does wonders! its really helped out with my online store for our Wholesale customers. In addition, Issac is a life saver and was always there to help with any coding or clarification. Its a great app and there's amazing support behind it as well!

Monelle
Over 1 year using the app
July 19, 2015

I am still in the free trial phase (but will definitely use it going forward) yet Isaac has treated us like a long-time customer as we are working out an issue as to our specific site needs - can't speak highly enough about Isaac and his support!

The app is wonderfully designed and easy to integrate and we look forward to using Locksmith as we grow our business!

Easter People Collection
Over 1 year using the app
October 21, 2023

Absolutely love this app it has helped us control access to our site on so many levels, I would highly recommend this app to anyone needing to lockdown access to different areas or just lock the entire site. With top customer support (Ken) to boot helping with custom code when needed. Love it.

Pretty Creative Designs