Locksmith , 479 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products or pages. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify's systems, performance, and ease of setup. The app's customer service is highly commended for quick responses and custom coding help. Merchants also value the unique pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model.

August 24, 2020

Performed as advertised, Customer service was extremely helpful. I wanted to lock all pages if customers were not approved and once they made a purchase, it was done easily.

Parfums Christian Dior Staff Sale
Singapore
February 24, 2018

Great app that allows you do to so many things! I've used this app to host an online course on Shopify and give access to only those who have paid. Awesome!

Learningroots
August 17, 2017

This app works really well. I checked out a few and this one has the best options for our needs. I love that I can have specific pages locked but not the whole site. And when I had trouble figuring that out - the customer service was quick, friendly and helpful. If you need to lock your site - choose this app!

(Something we didn't need but I saw in the help section - You can have nav items switch for a locked site vs unlocked - i.e. wholesale vs retail see different navigation!! Filing this information away for the next site I build)

Whsljao
January 28, 2019

Locksmith is very easy to use and has a ton of functionality for password protecting your Shopify store. Also, their customer service is outstanding.

JCG Apparel
December 30, 2020

I don't often leave feedback but Locksmith is a powerful app for our site which allows us to customise a lot of material shown to different customer regions. The customer service by Ken was also great, hope to continue using them in the future, thanks

World Surf League
May 20, 2015

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

Teroforma Wholesale
June 30, 2016

Locksmith has fit our variety of needs perfectly, even as a non-profit! Isaac has been incredibly helpful getting it set up just the way we needed it. He responds in a timely fashion and really goes above and beyond. We are SO happy with Locksmith. Thank you!

Embrace Grace
Edited February 28, 2019

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.

Kittleleavers
September 23, 2015

So I have a clothing company and we have an ambassador team. Sometimes I like to sell product that is not available to the public. In the past I had to sell to them on a completely different site that was a pain for numerous reasons. Now I can have everything organized in one place. Plus it with help my shipping department a ton when processing orders. Absolutely love the fact that you can passcode protect a collection on your site! Great app and Isaac is beyond helpful and fast.

Soas Racing
September 11, 2020

I needed this app to do some things to make my site a bit more 'customized'. Ken Parelius worked with my tirelessly to deliver what I needed - and this was ALL within my free trial period. I felt pretty confident that this was the app I needed for my store; but after Ken went above and beyond for me when I wasn't even a paying customer - I was sold!

Next Level Dezines