Locksmith , 479 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products or pages. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify's systems, performance, and ease of setup. The app's customer service is highly commended for quick responses and custom coding help. Merchants also value the unique pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model.

Edited July 14, 2017

La meilleure solution pour la la vente en gros!
Simple et efficace.

J'adore et je la recommande.

Macaronquebec
About 1 month using the app
September 17, 2020

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Living Proof Ministries
About 1 month using the app
July 29, 2020

This app is simple to get started with and use, and it works as expected. It is well worth the price.

Watercolor by Kristal Serna
June 14, 2018

Great app and even better support team - can't do enough to help you! Highly recommend!

Subtle Energies Au
October 14, 2020

This has helped me allow customers with certain log ins access to products which we cannot sell to certain countries and allowed healthcare professionals access to samples for their patient base.

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals
September 21, 2019

We probably have to walk with this app from now on Really the features we need to secure the access.

GIANTOY action figures
China
22 days using the app
July 28, 2022

Everything is perfect, I cannot find even any constructive criticisim to make. My supplier brought in new t+c's, which meant that 1 product had to be password protected, with specific customers details verified before allowing them to purchase. Locksmith support staff were able to provide me with exactly what I was looking for. The product page can be viewed by all, but a password is required to add it to the cart. Support was amazing, extremely prompt (within 1 day) and extremely detailed. Within 5 days (including weekend) of receiving the updated terms from my supplier, my websites are both now compliant thanks to Locksmith. Another great thing about them is their open pricing policy. I had a discussion with them about pricing and requested to pay a lower amount than is recommended for my store, since I have no intentions to use Locksmiths software for anything else across my websites, only this 1 product. They kindly agreed to the requested price, which is just unheard of. In the future I may make use of more of Locksmith's feature's, if I do I would be more than happy to increase the subscription amount as I have been amazed at the way they are conducting themselves. I have 100% confidence in them.

mandi-mart
21 days using the app
August 29, 2018

I was looking for an app to allow my shopify site to work for both retail and wholesale sales. Locksmith was easy to setup and is working exactly as I hoped it would. I had one small tech issue and their team was quick to respond and resolve the problem. I recommend this app!

Modern Printed Matter
20 days using the app
June 5, 2021

There is no other Shopify app that is as... a) well designed and intuitive
b) honest, transparent and extraordinarily well priced
c) does what it needs to do without any faff ...as Locksmith

Product Club
20 days using the app
November 27, 2015

Isaac is the king!

The app works like described, his support is the best.

He always answer emails and the work was done in no time.

Thanks again Isaac and your crew we really appreciate to work with you.

Laurent