Locksmith

Locksmith

Built for Shopify

Reviews (488)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to manage access to various site areas, including hiding prices and products until approval. It's ideal for businesses with exclusive pricing or digital content. The setup is easy, performance reliable, and customer service quick and helpful. Merchants appreciate the pay-what-you-feel-fair pricing model, seamless integration with user registration, and automatic access cancellation. The app can also hide out-of-stock products in different countries and for private launches.

February 24, 2021

Amazing app for separating wholesale from retail. Pair this with Mechanic by the same folks and you're good to go! Together, these two apps can do just about anything you need!

Make Nice Company
16 days using the app
April 30, 2016

Locksmith is a great app our Wholesale Business. It allows us to restrict the visibility of our product range to account holders only. This app is invaluable to our business model!

Also, the level of customer service from Isaac is amazing! Friendly and quick responses, and he even went out of his way to resolve an issue which has been causing me a lot of headache!

At the very least, trial this app if it sounds like something you might find useful but I'm pretty sure you'll end up subscribing! ;)

Air Distribution
16 days using the app
September 19, 2023

Just recently added the app! Tristan was AMAZING!! Helped me from beginning to end. Praying the app is just as amazing as Tristan!! So far so good!

Vantoria Essentials, LLC
November 24, 2020

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!

Fairytale Threads
May 25, 2016

Highly recommended! We had a few issues getting things tweaked the way we wanted them to be and Isaac was right there to help us out including adding some extra code for us when the theme wasn't working the way we wanted it too. He was also very patient with us as we learned how to do the locks properly although it is very easy to do once we got the hang of it. Isaac really went above and beyond to make sure his app did what we needed it to do. Great service and great people!

Pandemonium Millinery
July 13, 2021

Terrific app! Definitely gets the job done and the support is stellar! It's as simple as can be to use and will help our B2B grow with a lot of ease. Thank you!!

Progeny Coffee LLC
June 17, 2020

This app has helped our Shopify site with some features we needed. I highly recommend this app to people that need the features this app offers. Also the customer service is great, they were very helpful when I reached out to them and helped answer my questions.

ToyMakerCellars
August 10, 2023

Incredible attention to customer detail. An actual human response to emails that's friendly and helpful. If only everyone was like this. And the product does what it says it does. Glad I found Locksmith.

Lanes
October 29, 2018

So, after we were scrambling to implement an idea we came up with, which was to close off a section of the website to paid members only and trying many Shopify apps to achieve this, we stumbled across Locksmith and voila! Very easy to set up even for someone who is not computer savvy like myself. I did have a few questions for the creators and they answered promptly and accurately. The only complaint I have is that I believe it to be pricey, but I know developers have to eat too! (It says $9 a month but it ended up being $29.) It's ok, saved me an absolute pain.

Investor Crate
February 28, 2016

This idea is awsome I am getting thousands of traffic and with locksmith they have to give my their first and last name and email first before they get on. Thanks agin now I don't have to spend $30.00 a month because you give me the same for $9.00 nice and low cost and perfect for me thanks again you are great! Robert M. Morris of www.tammysgifts.com

Tammys Gifts