Locksmith , 480 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products or pages. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify's systems, performance, and ease of setup. The app's customer service is highly commended for quick responses and custom coding help. Merchants also value the unique pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model.

May 18, 2023

Awesome service again and the app is working perfect! A special shout out to Erica for very prompt and efficient service and this may sound silly, but for being so nice - it's really not a given these days, but surely appreciated. Thank you!

Comp Pharm Gold
South Africa
2 months using the app
March 11, 2023

Definitely recommend this app which works perfectly even in more complex scenarios. I appreciate their excellent support and love their point of view on business (check their pricing and combine that with their honest support). Well done!

(R)evo⅃
Slovakia
About 2 months using the app
May 26, 2023

I don't typically write reviews, but this app deserves it! This app is exactly what I was looking for to separate wholesale from retail. Originally, I thought setting up a wholesale channel on Shopify would be easy - and it probably is, if you want to pay the $2000+ a month for Shopify Plus. At the price point for this app, it cannot be beat! I needed to set up a separate area of my site that was only visible and accessible to approved customers using customer tags. Installation of the app and setting up the initial locks was super simple. I had a specific vision for how I wanted the wholesale channel of my site to be set up, including hiding checkout buttons and adding minimum order total requirements in order to checkout. This did require a little more coding that I am not exactly familiar with, but seemed to be no problem at all after reaching out to support! Tristan was quick to respond and install the additional coding that was needed to bring my vision to life! Tristan understood exactly what I was trying to accomplish and even suggested to add additional coding to ensure there were no loopholes that would allow wholesale customers to checkout without reaching the minimums. The customer service from this app was top notch! If you're looking to set up a wholesale channel on your site, I definitely recommend this app!

Wintuck Home
8 days using the app
June 23, 2023

This app is incredible, but not as incredible as the company that runs it! Their level of customer and support service is incredible. Thank you Lightward!

Telbix
About 1 year using the app
March 28, 2023

Highly Recommend Locksmith! Their app works wonderfully and the customer support is top notch! Thank you team!

Kids Fair
Almost 2 years using the app
May 3, 2023

Very helpful and fix the lock I needed within 24 hrs.

Thank you so much.

Sara Lorentsen Skin Expert
Denmark
About 2 months using the app
June 12, 2023

Works as we needed it to quickly and easily. Customer service is brilliant too, very much appreciated! I would recommend this app 100%

UK Vape Supply LTD - Wholesale
11 days using the app
February 28, 2023

Fast, responsive and helpful customer service when I needed some customization setting up Locksmith on my store! (Used it to hide pricing until logged in)

Openhouse
1 day using the app
June 21, 2023

Highly recommend this app! Helpdesk (specifically Tristan) is the best! We made a final decision to subscribe to Locksmith thanks to Tristan's outstanding customer service!

LING Skincare
7 days using the app
September 6, 2023

Incredible app! I have a courses/membership site and use this to hide menu items and pages based on the items the user has purchased. Also, the login form wasn't populating on the protected content page, I messaged Locksmith and they put in custom code for me to fix it within a few hours, amazing support and app!

Feed Your Spirit