Locksmith , 479 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products or pages. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify's systems, performance, and ease of setup. The app's customer service is highly commended for quick responses and custom coding help. Merchants also value the unique pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model.

April 12, 2021

This was one of those apps that does exactly what it say, with a great UI and flawless integration. Used it to allow check out for those who had pre-ordered some products early ahead of launch and it worked flawlessly. Couldn't be happier.

TRIDOS
Latvia
11 days using the app
April 6, 2019

It does what it says. Locksmith has definitely played a huge role on my website to hide price tag unless customer has logged in which is an impt feature. Customer support is absolutely fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. One of the best customer service I have received from Shopify. Thanks alot.

BareSkin Elements
Singapore
June 24, 2022

I'm passionate about this app and the support that all its team provides us, they are always willing to help us, thanks to everyone at Locksmith for existing...

Super Quina
Brazil
March 15, 2019

What an awesome app!

I have been using it to launch a new collection by hiding the new products and only showing them to my subscribers who have a secret link. Completely hides any product from your website unless you have a certain key, such as a secret link.

Highly recommend!

FAE
October 31, 2019

I used this app to help manage a protected storefront for a client, and not only did it do everything we wanted and more but the staff managing this app are INSANELY resourceful and a major help in almost every regard. If you're on the fence on if you should subscribe for a certain feature, it is absolutely worth it!

Profire Northwest
Edited June 20, 2019

WOW... Locksmith works perfectly! it's pretty easy too. We use it for our wholesale pricing! We simply hide the "wholesale" pages and products from our retail customers and vice versa. Oh... customer service is very quick and helpful too! Thank you, guys!

EZ-Level
July 7, 2020

This app helped set up wholesale on our retail store site. There are areas in Shopify that it cannot block, but we could devise satisfactory work arounds. This saved us the expense of upgrading to the premium version of Shopify.

Nice work!

nuJava Coffee Company
Edited April 17, 2021

I used this app for showing parts of our beta website to stakeholders before it went live. It did the work beautifully. Loved the "always permit" feature that helped us achieve this. LOCKSMITH is absolutely fantastic. Recommend it strongly to set visibility options on your store.

Flourish
India
June 1, 2019

I used this app to give access to special content on my page to my VIPs. It was easy to install and it works like a charm.

BocoLearningLLC
8 days using the app
June 17, 2019

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Fun Learning for Kids Shop