Locksmith , 485 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to control access to specific content, making it perfect for wholesale businesses. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and immediate performance. Support is praised for being responsive and helpful. Merchants also commend the flexible pricing model and the app's potential to boost sales by offering exclusive products to certain customer groups. It's recognized for its flexibility, power, and user-friendly interface.

December 12, 2018

Great app and support to go with it! Simple to use and never had any issues with it. We use this app to restrict certain logged in customers to their customised item list and this app does a great job for that.

workforce-clothing2
July 7, 2020

This app helped set up wholesale on our retail store site. There are areas in Shopify that it cannot block, but we could devise satisfactory work arounds. This saved us the expense of upgrading to the premium version of Shopify.

Nice work!

nuJava Coffee Company
Edited April 17, 2021

I used this app for showing parts of our beta website to stakeholders before it went live. It did the work beautifully. Loved the "always permit" feature that helped us achieve this. LOCKSMITH is absolutely fantastic. Recommend it strongly to set visibility options on your store.

Flourish
India
December 21, 2020

This is one of the first apps I tried back in the early days of Shopify, and it's amazing to see it still going strong. If you need to create custom access rules for your Shopify store, Locksmith can't be beat. This app helped us to implement multi-user accounts with access control for children and parents sharing the same account. This would have been no easy feat on our own. Thanks Lightward!

The Holiday Gift Shop
November 6, 2015

Great app design! Intuitive, and easy to use. Lots of options to limit access to content by customer tag, product purchased, day of the week, and a ton more.

Forrest Astrology
August 13, 2018

Brilliant app, brilliant support, and nice people to boot, couldnt run my store without Locksmith

Shop Remarkit
New Zealand
June 17, 2019

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Fun Learning for Kids Shop
April 6, 2019

It does what it says. Locksmith has definitely played a huge role on my website to hide price tag unless customer has logged in which is an impt feature. Customer support is absolutely fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. One of the best customer service I have received from Shopify. Thanks alot.

BareSkin Elements
Singapore
6 days using the app
January 6, 2021

Ken was absolutely amazing offering over and above customer service promptly and effectively, even over the Christmas/NY period. The app works perfectly! Thanks guys!

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary
6 days using the app
May 20, 2021

I'm still in the trial period, but Locksmith seems like a great app. I think it will help me figure out a way to give someone access to a hidden part of my Shopify store if they purchase a specific product from my store. I'm really excited because it seems to be exactly what I need.

Blimey Box