Locksmith , 485 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to control access to specific content, making it perfect for wholesale businesses. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and immediate performance. Support is praised for being responsive and helpful. Merchants also commend the flexible pricing model and the app's potential to boost sales by offering exclusive products to certain customer groups. It's recognized for its flexibility, power, and user-friendly interface.

Edited June 20, 2019

WOW... Locksmith works perfectly! it's pretty easy too. We use it for our wholesale pricing! We simply hide the "wholesale" pages and products from our retail customers and vice versa. Oh... customer service is very quick and helpful too! Thank you, guys!

EZ-Level
December 12, 2018

Great app and support to go with it! Simple to use and never had any issues with it. We use this app to restrict certain logged in customers to their customised item list and this app does a great job for that.

workforce-clothing2
July 7, 2020

This app helped set up wholesale on our retail store site. There are areas in Shopify that it cannot block, but we could devise satisfactory work arounds. This saved us the expense of upgrading to the premium version of Shopify.

Nice work!

nuJava Coffee Company
August 13, 2018

Brilliant app, brilliant support, and nice people to boot, couldnt run my store without Locksmith

Shop Remarkit
New Zealand
7 days using the app
June 17, 2019

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Fun Learning for Kids Shop
7 days using the app
April 6, 2019

It does what it says. Locksmith has definitely played a huge role on my website to hide price tag unless customer has logged in which is an impt feature. Customer support is absolutely fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. One of the best customer service I have received from Shopify. Thanks alot.

BareSkin Elements
Singapore
6 days using the app
September 17, 2018

Great app, I have it on two sites presently and it works exactly the way I want. The support is very good as well.

KMB Salon
5 days using the app
December 18, 2020

This app was so straightforward to set up and customize. The Help articles are excellent. I could not be happier.

Aesthetics International
About 3 hours using the app
December 6, 2018

This app does just what it says it will - simply and easily. The customer service was great, which makes a huge difference.

Dissent Pins