Locksmith , 482 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products. It's ideal for businesses differentiating between wholesale and retail or offering exclusive products. The app is also useful for selling digital content behind a paywall. Merchants praise its seamless integration with Shopify's user registration and smooth performance. Customer support is noted for its speed and helpfulness. The pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model is well-received. A few merchants experienced access issues after the trial period, but these seem to be rare exceptions.

August 20, 2020

Seamless install and easy navigation. I took a mental note to always disable passkeys before uninstall (if needed) - as that seems to be the primary complaint of other reviewers. Easily avoided. This app locks a specific collection or product on my shop and that's PERFECT to help me boost my email list - enter your email to gain access. Bam. Thanks!

Lemony Stitch
About 20 hours using the app
June 2, 2018

So far so good...will update soon

Too Fast Online
About 14 hours using the app
December 18, 2020

This app was so straightforward to set up and customize. The Help articles are excellent. I could not be happier.

Aesthetics International
About 3 hours using the app
September 14, 2015

Seriously the best app and support I have experienced in the app store! I set up membership subscription sites on Shopify everyday and Issac was right there ready to help me as soon as I bought the app. I was up and running, even with some manual set up, within 30 minutes.

THANK YOU LOCKSMITH!!!

Diaja 2
November 6, 2015

Isaac and his team are excellent. App is probably one of the best investments I've made, and I've developed many shopify sites for customers.
Fully functional, powerful, and if you're creative enough, you can bend a couple of things to add your own custom code!

Currently using the app to lock down collections only available to my wholesale b2b customers. You can do a lot with this app, if you're creative, you can do a lot :)

Runners Supply
January 10, 2017

Great app that does exactly what you want :)

The Ultimate Travel Store
March 15, 2017

Great app for locking up pages and being able to set up conditions for how to access the pages!

Vancitybox
February 1, 2018

This is such a well made and well supported app! I especially love that the back-end is styled with Shopify's Polaris framework, so it feels like a truly native experience. Thanks for the great work, team!

Joycedemo2
August 16, 2021

Locksmith is such a great and flexible app! And their support is always exceeding expectations: it's a pleasure to get the help from the team, they're super competent and very helpful all the time.

Grecia Vera