Locksmith

Locksmith

Built for Shopify

Reviews (489)

4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to control access to content, products, and pricing, making it ideal for both retail and wholesale business models. It is especially useful for offering exclusive sales to VIP customers and managing different customer groups. Key features include hiding content until login, locking digital content behind a paywall, and setting time-limited access. Merchants appreciate the easy setup and effectiveness, noting that it meets their needs immediately. The customer support is also frequently praised for being responsive and providing custom solutions to unique issues.

August 20, 2015

Although this app did not offer what we are looking for, Isaac was so great at listening and trying to see what he could do to help. Then when we come to a conclusion that this app is not suitable for our intentions, he went ahead and made several recommendations. I am beyond thrilled with his level of personalized dedication.

Look forward to more apps from you!

Amaterasu Beauty Usa
3 days using the app
March 14, 2018

Absolutely Amazing!! I have quite a few of my own websites and ones I've created for others. I use Locksmith in all of them.

I tried a couple other apps temporarily until customer support was crap and rude. Made me go back to Locksmith with great customer support including a bonus of excellent personalities.

Mota Ab
2 days using the app
May 24, 2018

Fantastic app! Not sure what I did without it. Seems like the possibilities only end with your imagination. Thank you Isaac!

Stockholm Rose Designs
Sweden
2 days using the app
December 14, 2022

Great app, worked perfectly for what I needed (hiding prices from the site) and their support team helped me implement the code so promptly!

RG Cosmetics Professional
1 day using the app
January 23, 2022

So, I haven't actually finished fully integrating the app into my store, however, from what I can tell, the potential of what this app can do is far beyond the competition. I contacted the support team and Tristan gave me the most intelligent and effortful guidance. The only downside of this situation is my limited tech IQ. Anyone with a decent enough tech background would be off to the races with this app. I can write another review once I see this through and make my full attempt at integrating this app, but if there's one thing I appreciate it's intelligence, and the team at Locksmith seem to have it in spades. I probably need to look at their stock options.

PT Rehab Doc
About 24 hours using the app
August 20, 2020

Seamless install and easy navigation. I took a mental note to always disable passkeys before uninstall (if needed) - as that seems to be the primary complaint of other reviewers. Easily avoided. This app locks a specific collection or product on my shop and that's PERFECT to help me boost my email list - enter your email to gain access. Bam. Thanks!

Lemony Stitch
About 20 hours using the app
June 2, 2018

So far so good...will update soon

Too Fast Online
About 14 hours using the app
May 21, 2018

Extremely flexible - with a little creativity you can accomplish with just this app what you'd need several others to do - wholesale areas, customer-specific pricing, special access, etc.

Sinewavecycleswholesale
About 9 hours using the app
December 18, 2020

This app was so straightforward to set up and customize. The Help articles are excellent. I could not be happier.

Aesthetics International
About 3 hours using the app
November 6, 2015

Isaac and his team are excellent. App is probably one of the best investments I've made, and I've developed many shopify sites for customers.
Fully functional, powerful, and if you're creative enough, you can bend a couple of things to add your own custom code!

Currently using the app to lock down collections only available to my wholesale b2b customers. You can do a lot with this app, if you're creative, you can do a lot :)

Runners Supply