Locksmith

Locksmith

Built for Shopify

Reviews (486)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to manage access to various site areas, including hiding prices and products until approval. It's ideal for businesses with exclusive pricing or digital content. The setup is easy, performance reliable, and customer service quick and helpful. Merchants appreciate the pay-what-you-feel-fair pricing model, seamless integration with user registration, and automatic access cancellation. The app can also hide out-of-stock products in different countries and for private launches.

February 28, 2018

Great tool! We use it to provide our customer with a customized product basket and it works great. The Support is awesome - quick, easy and always friendly.

Korsnittest
Germany
June 10, 2019

I used this app to send a secret URL to customers that I wanted to see that page. Those pages are invisible to other customers and it worked very well.

FTH Power
February 24, 2018

Very happy with it. Simple steps. I wanted to customize a little and customer support was there to help.

Scottbarnes
January 24, 2019

Used this app to lock out users from a wholesale site and also to restrict access to collections based on customer tags. Works great and is easy to use. Even more awesome is the great customer support I have received when reaching out with questions.

Bone Head Wholesale
Edited March 1, 2021

I love this app and I get fast responses, usually, but now our customers can not purchase their school supplies.

Corsu
Edited August 24, 2020

I've been using Locksmith for at least 3+ years and it is a ROCK SOLID solution! It gives us the effortless capability to password protect tutorial pages of our site, and even a protection at the front end. I love that it offers many different kinds of locks - and combinations.

The service from the developer has been exceptional. Same day response every time - caring service with step by step solutions from Jed the last time.
Locksmith is a five star very elegant solution, flawlessly executed - I give it my highest recommendation.

The SvenPad® Supreme: Discover Your Perfect Force
June 19, 2018

Easy to use and it's working great for my wholesale customers

Top Knot Chicago
February 24, 2018

I use Locksmith to establish minimum purchase on my checkout cart. It works perfectly!! I didn’t do a thing the guys at Locksmith did everything. And for return customers they made another minimum purchase. Really helpful because we only do wholesale business!!

Nicola Joyeria
Costa Rica
Edited January 12, 2023

[UPDATE: over 2 years from my original review, and I still feel 100% the same way!] This app is truly incredible. Our website is B2B and this app has completely given us all of the control we wanted over our content. And, their support is outstanding!!!! (Thanks, Jed and Erica!).

Artistry, Ltd.
May 8, 2020

Great app. Used it to hide pricing on items until we approve customers that have been verified. Responsive support that walked me through a few settings I overlooked.

U.S. Orthotics