Access control for everything.
Require registration, or a customer tag. Lock products behind a passcode. Create country-specific collections. Give customers secret links.
Simple setup. Auto-installed.
Mix and match locks and keys however you like - Locksmith lets you be creative about how you protect your shop, and who sees what content.
Support that loves you. :)
We've been building Shopify apps for 9 years, and more than 7000 merchants love what we build and how we support them. Come see why. :)
Locksmith is for access control, on your online storefront. We've been doing this very well, for a long time. :)
As a tool, Locksmith's power comes from a super-versatile yet super-simple idea: locks to protect your content, and keys to let different people in.
Once you've locked something, use keys to grant access if the customer…
- has a certain tag
- is signed in
- gives a certain passcode
- arrives via a secret link
- is not signed in
- does not have a certain tag
- gives one of many passcodes
- subscribes to your Mailchimp list or newsletter
- subscribes to your Klaviyo list or newsletter
- has one of many email addresses
- the customer's email contains something specific
- has purchased a specific product
- has placed at least x orders
- has a certain product in their cart
- has a certain variant in their cart
- has at least $x in their cart
- has a certain IP address
- is visiting from a certain country
- is visiting before a certain date and time
- is visiting after a certain date and time
Or, grant access using any custom condition by using a little Liquid code.
We've been with Shopify for more than 9 years. We know the platform backwards and forwards, and we've built Locksmith with care. It's the best, frankly, and it's here to solve this problem for you, so you can get back to what you were made to do. :) If you have any questions, use the "Get support" link on this listing.
Pricing 15-day free trial
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using the Basic Shopify ($29/mo) plan.
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using the Shopify ($79/mo) plan.
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using the Advanced Shopify ($299/mo) plan.
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using Shopify Plus.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I love this app and I get fast responses, usually, but now our customers can not purchase their school supplies.
Make Nice Company
Amazing app for separating wholesale from retail. Pair this with Mechanic by the same folks and you're good to go! Together, these two apps can do just about anything you need!
We have been using LockSmith to help control access to the 'Add to Cart' from certain geographical locations (countries and states) until we're sure that we're ready to sell to those locations. LockSmith does exactly what we need and the Tech Support team were really helpful and pro-active in answering questions. We're definately sticking with LockSmith for the geolocation access and we're looking forward to using it on other parts of our site when we're ready.