Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything. :)

KMB Salon

Great app, I have it on two sites presently and it works exactly the way I want. The support is very good as well.

PROBEAUTY Group

Love this app. It's helped us to lock down pricing so only those approved with access can view and those without can still read all about the products. It's alos allowed me to geotarget so only customers in certain areas can purchase products and filter purchasing based on their status. Fantastic customer service and love the help they provided with coding our locks.

Modern Printed Matter

I was looking for an app to allow my shopify site to work for both retail and wholesale sales. Locksmith was easy to setup and is working exactly as I hoped it would. I had one small tech issue and their team was quick to respond and resolve the problem. I recommend this app!

Ahlcglobal

Had some teething issues at first while building the new store, but the guys really helped me out and got it all working so I could make my deadline of launching this new store. The App has been working great now for about a week, subscriptions coming in and rolling through the system. Good stuff! I will definitely recommend this app.

10 Gables

This app is perfect for wholesale on a smaller catalog <3 The implementation guides and videos have made setting up my shop simple and the support team is great. Thanks for this little app that just works!

Shop Remarkit

Brilliant app, brilliant support, and nice people to boot, couldnt run my store without Locksmith

Newheightshouston

Not only hides what I need from my website, I can also sign products to specific guests! This app is brilliant!

Dr Michaels Well Mart

Excellent app. It works great to hide items on my shop. Support has been great.

Ms Everything001

This app is clever! kudos to the developer! You got brilliant minds. Please make more awesome apps!

Brand Addiction Nz

Great - easy to use app. Have used it on a few of my custom solution shopify sites with great results :)
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20