Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

Choosy Kids

Excellent app with an amazing support team! If we ever have any questions or run into a problem, their team is quick to get it taken care of.

The Eighth State Brewing Company

Need to update the app every time we load a new lock to make it work correctly. Otherwise, does the job.

Creative Sewing Center

SUCH a great app! Love the functionality and love the customer service! We use it for multiple actions and every one works GREAT!

IBD Connect

We have been using Locksmith for a long time and are pleased with it. Today, I wanted to do something new for my website, but I was stuck on how to execute my idea, so I emailed Locksmith and right away, received the help I needed to complete my vision! Great support!

jointcustodydc

Avoid this app at all costs. We set it up and unfortunately it did not meet our needs. We disabled the app per their instructions and then deleted it. On our busiest shopping day of the year their app was still holding our collections hostage and I had to pay for a subscription to go in and shut it down. Beyond disappointed.

December 8, 2021

Hello!

I'm very sorry for the hassle you experienced here. I'm not 100% sure how things transpired, but according to our records this store didn't have an active subscription at the time, and the trial period ran out more than 10 days before. Locksmith would have been suspended at that point, and so your keys wouldn't work to open any locks.

Locksmith does have an uninstall process to remove its code from your theme, and that can be initiated by disabling the app on the settings page, or by clicking the Remove Locksmith button on the Help page. No subscription is required for these actions, but Locksmith does need to be authorized to complete them.

We definitely don't want to cause your store issues in this way, but we do aim to make sure we don't surprise you by opening up all of your locked content in any situation. We want to you know, 100%, that your locked areas are being opened up to the public. That's why the locks stay locked until you disable them.

Again, I know that situation wasn't ideal, to say the least, and I'm sorry for the confusion and issue.

Looking into your account, I do see that you still have an active subscription to Locksmith. I can't cancel that for you, but you can do that by removing the app from your Apps list. At the time of this writing, you have no locks in place, and so Locksmith has no code in your theme, so it's safe to do so.

If/when you do, be sure to send us a message and we'll issue a refund for that charge. We're here at team@uselocksmith.com, so just let us know. ❤️

Best regards,

Ken

Kuumba Made

Forward compatible with things I didn't expect! My company started a relationship with a big B2C marketplace and, to my surprise, Locksmith is able to hide our non-public variants from the marketplace connector app! I am constantly surprised by how awesome Lightward is as a company, and their software is equally impressive. Locksmith is SO easy to use, requires almost no code, and really truly hides everything. I feel great about my product data security, especially after seeing how Locksmith interacts with other Shopify apps. Top notch.

RMC Events

The app will not download correctly. I have sent two emails to customer support with no answer to either. Anyone know any other apps that will work to lock collections?

October 29, 2021

Hello! Not getting answers to your emails is super frustrating, and we totally understand that.

I looked into our records, and the only message we have from your store came in today, and we replied as soon as we saw it. That was just over an hour from when the message arrived. It sounds like your other messages didn't get through to us, and I'm sorry about that.

I totally understand if you've found another solution. The most important thing is to get your needs met. ❤️

All that said, we are definitely here to help. If you still have questions or need assistance, feel free to reply to our message, or send another to team@uselocksmith.com

Kind regards,

Ken

IGROWI

App straordinaria, fa esattamente ciò che promette di fare e nel modo più semplice ed efficiente possibile. Servizio clienti super!

One Bay Distribution

This app is incredible. Does exactly what it says and the support team has gone above and beyond to help me with any issues that I have encountered!

Dezartisan

This is by far THE BEST app EVER! I wish I would have found it sooner! It lets me control who can see what content based on customer tag. I was able to accomplish with my whole shop in just half an hour what I was trying to do with a $60 a month app that never worked correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41