Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Real Oyster Cult

We used this app for a special promo we did and it worked great! Customer service was very helpful as well.

Squirrel's Nut Butter

This app performs as advertised. It's helped our business utilize a single platform for both B2C and B2B sales. Our site would be functionally limited without Locksmith - it's been a big help.

Investor Crate

So, after we were scrambling to implement an idea we came up with, which was to close off a section of the website to paid members only and trying many Shopify apps to achieve this, we stumbled across Locksmith and voila! Very easy to set up even for someone who is not computer savvy like myself. I did have a few questions for the creators and they answered promptly and accurately. The only complaint I have is that I believe it to be pricey, but I know developers have to eat too! (It says $9 a month but it ended up being $29.) It's ok, saved me an absolute pain.

Largest Heart

The best. I feel safe knowing that my customers and I are protected. Security is the most if important aspect of my business.

Snails and Fairydust

I never write reviews but this app just made my life so much easier. I used it to set up a password protected wholesale page and the process was so easy. I looked at other wholesale apps that were too expensive and complicated and I was about to follow an online tutorial to change my html to set up a wholesale shop (very scarey to me) but I found this app just in time. Thank you!

Whispering Willow Wholesale

We wanted to set up a wholesale website that had a visible catalog but invisible pricing unless a customer was logged in. Locksmith was the perfect solution. It took a bit of work but Locksmith was a huge help. When we've wanted to make changes along the way, their customer service has been wonderful. We would highly recommend the app!

Sans Et Al

Super easy to use. Works right away. Super nice even for the price. (Well it could maybe be like $7 per month actually. That why I say 4 stars.)

KMB Salon

Great app, I have it on two sites presently and it works exactly the way I want. The support is very good as well.

PROBEAUTY Group

Love this app. It's helped us to lock down pricing so only those approved with access can view and those without can still read all about the products. It's alos allowed me to geotarget so only customers in certain areas can purchase products and filter purchasing based on their status. Fantastic customer service and love the help they provided with coding our locks.

Modern Printed Matter

I was looking for an app to allow my shopify site to work for both retail and wholesale sales. Locksmith was easy to setup and is working exactly as I hoped it would. I had one small tech issue and their team was quick to respond and resolve the problem. I recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21