Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

RambleTree

Holy crap, this app solved so many headaches for me!
I can create free versions of products that don't show up in 'All Products' or store Search results, without touching any code.
I also plan to use this app for product versions only visible to Wholesale customers.
The language, care and vibe present in the App's presentation and interface adds a nice human touch, too.
Brilliant work folks! A++++
Love,
RambleTree
www.RambleTree.net

Petit quelque chose

This is a helpful app if you are selling products that are only available in certain countries. It was easy to install and do the first part of the set up and the Team were happy to do the coding bit for you which was amazing service. It was all done and operational in 24 hours and they are always quick to respond to questions. 5 star app with amazing service. Thanks :)

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

Extremely helpful and fast support from these guys. I needed help creating a type of lock that involved a little coding and they helped us quickly and effectively and everything works great too. Highly recommend!

The Official Glen Loates Store

A fantastic little app. It's really reassuring to know that those items I am giving away for free promotion will not show up in the search!

Profire Northwest

I used this app to help manage a protected storefront for a client, and not only did it do everything we wanted and more but the staff managing this app are INSANELY resourceful and a major help in almost every regard. If you're on the fence on if you should subscribe for a certain feature, it is absolutely worth it!

Tales of Murder

It was working great but then broke. Mostly likely, it was another app on my store that was causing a conflict and not letting the secret link unlock portions of my page. I worked with Jed on this for more than a week (closer to 2) and he never gave up working to find a resolution. And I just retested it ... and it works! Thanks again, Jed and the Locksmith team. This app is perfect for provided gated content to my users. You probably saved my entire business!

REFInstitute

Their apps is incredible and all the colleagues are nice and responsible. I installed their both apps on my store. Their apps are wonderful.

Tropiflora

Works perfectly -- exactly what we need for our special member only sales hidden pages! Lots of customization options to allow viewing, even IP address viewing which is very handy. Thank you!

GIANTOY action figures

We probably have to walk with this app from now on Really the features we need to secure the access.

Eshopskart

they offer 14 days free trial after install i shown message from app for select plan and immediately 9 dollars deducted from my card, Fraud appp never use to lost your money, still didnt get help from support team i contacted many times.

worst ever app