Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Flourish

I used this app for showing parts of our beta website to stakeholders before it went live. It did the work beautifully. Loved the "always permit" feature that helped us achieve this. LOCKSMITH is absolutely fantastic. Recommend it strongly to set visibility options on your store.

British Snacks

I need this app to prevent customers in certain EU countries from buying certain products. I had some trouble with setup as I wanted to hide the buy now buttons, rather than hiding the collections (which if this is what I wanted, is incredibly easy to do - the app is very user friendly). Jed has been incredibly helpful setting this up for us which means we're now good to go. Love the Pay What Feels Good ethos, and the approach to users is fantastic. We added the app for a certain purpose but I can think of a hundred different ways we can make use of it in the future. Fantastic!

TRIDOS

This was one of those apps that does exactly what it say, with a great UI and flawless integration. Used it to allow check out for those who had pre-ordered some products early ahead of launch and it worked flawlessly. Couldn't be happier.

Faux Leather Wholesale

I used this for awhile, and it hands down the best app for locking a section for VIP members! I highly recommend this app!

Seriously Low Carb

I used Locksmith to help me limit customers from certain countries purchasing certain items. Really impressed how easy this was to do considering how many other confusing methods are out there!

Mega Distribution

We've used this app for about 1 year and have not had any issues. Easy to use and highly recommended. I wish they would add to it so we can Locksmith who buys!

KARAVAN WHOLESALE

We removed the app but our website remains locked. Very unpleasant experience with this app. Watch out what you install, there are many amateur works out there.

March 24, 2021

❤️ I feel you; this kind of thing can be unpleasantly surprising. Because Shopify doesn't allow recently-removed apps to go back and clean up their theme code, it's really important to disable Locksmith within the app (or simply delete all of your locks) *before* removing Locksmith from your apps list.

If this is still affecting you, here's the place to start: https://docs.uselocksmith.com/article/221-removing-locksmith

Or, send us an email at team@uselocksmith.com. We're here. :)

For those looking in on this review, it's worth mentioning that we work *hard* to communicate the uninstallation process:

* We send an automatic email to the store owner immediately upon app removal, if we detect that Locksmith's code is still in your theme.
* We include the uninstall requirements in our required user agreement, on the first screen of the app.
* There's a link to our uninstall process at the end of every page within the Locksmith app, and in our immediate auto-response to new inquiries to team@uselocksmith.com.

We're here to help, always, always. :) To the reviewer: thanks for letting us know how this affected you. We haven't heard from you via email, so I'm hopeful that you've been able to get this sorted. Please reach out if there's anything we can do to help you further.

All the best,

-Isaac

Welton London

Locksmith support team has been very helpful. As we do not have a VPN, they offered to check all the locks we set up to make sure everything is working properly. They also agreed to extend our free trial so we were able to finish the new site smoothly.

Blundell Photography

Really good app and easy to use. They help out small businesses by letting you choose a price that you can afford when you are first starting out. 100% recommend

FEW MODA

support team is top notch, always replies within couple hours, even on weekends. Ken and Tristan were GREAT help! set up was easy, functionalities are great, highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38