Locksmith

Flexible access control for the Online Store channel.

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Knightworksgames

Time spent using app About 1 year

A great tool that has allowed me to handle a few unique situations in locking down specific content. This is well worth the money!

In Music Merch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Locksmith is by far one of the greatest apps created! It puts you in control of what you want your audience to access (the public, your prospects, your customers, and your clients). They see the appropriate content on an individual basis. In our case, we have three groups we market to, and it allows us to keep everyone sorted out on one website.

The app is easy to use, and works well with the others we have. When we need help, we simply reach out for support. We love Isaac, Ken, and Jed for all the help and understanding they have provided. It's going on two years and the Locksmith app has only gotten better with new features. Wish they had more apps because of their optimal functionality, service, and value.

We are so glad we came across Locksmith. We are not sure where we would be without it. Thank you Isaac! You are the best, and we love Locksmith :)

Power Birthing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Perfect app to keep your product safe and the staff is super nice, helpful and thorough. I would use them for everything if they did everything!

Scottbarnes

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very happy with it. Simple steps. I wanted to customize a little and customer support was there to help.

Wwd Devstore

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Excellent bit or work, perfect for my clients first wholesale store, good value, easy and accessible support on a one-to-one basis and overall easy to implement.

A little coding knowledge with liquid is helpful if you want to explore alternative locking options but the online help/FAQ will set you right.

Illyaustralia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Works great and easy to use. Great for products you want to hide from the public and only show to wholesale customers.

Nicola Joyeria

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 3 years

I use Locksmith to establish minimum purchase on my checkout cart. It works perfectly!! I didn’t do a thing the guys at Locksmith did everything. And for return customers they made another minimum purchase. Really helpful because we only do wholesale business!!

Specializedcare Com

The bottom line is this is a very good app, and the support is excellent. It takes a little thinking to get it up and running as you intend. My advice is to read the documentation, so you understand how it works. That's the voice of experience speaking! But if you do have unanticipated results, you will find the help offered by these folks to be quick, comprehensive and spot on.

Ollie Me

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This App worked like a dream for us. We were able to allow our VIP customers to shop for 24 hours prior to opening up to those who were not on our email list. It did two things, it boosted our email sign ups AND made for a GREAT sales promotion.

Also, to note, I had several questions and the team at Locksmith answered me quickly. SO important when working with a new app.

Thanks Locksmith!

Phillymagic

this app is perfect let's you get creative with promotions and premium content