Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ollie Me

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This App worked like a dream for us. We were able to allow our VIP customers to shop for 24 hours prior to opening up to those who were not on our email list. It did two things, it boosted our email sign ups AND made for a GREAT sales promotion.

Also, to note, I had several questions and the team at Locksmith answered me quickly. SO important when working with a new app.

Thanks Locksmith!

Phillymagic

this app is perfect let's you get creative with promotions and premium content

Bibliog

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. If you need to limit your store this is the app.

Pirates Pixies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Did exactly what I needed it to do without errors!

Learningroots

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app that allows you do to so many things! I've used this app to host an online course on Shopify and give access to only those who have paid. Awesome!

Arsenal Distribution3

Awesome app to do very custom things! Support is just perfect!

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Wholesale

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Locksmith is easy to use and Isaac has always been very responsive whenever we have any questions or problems!

Clinicalposters

Time spent using app About 1 year

As someone with programming background, I am used to writing code to make software more efficient. Custom programs can automatically click checkboxes, execute actions based on those selections and present an appropriate message to the user.

When I install off-the-shelf software, I try not to get my hopes up too high. After analyzing data and running polls it became apparent that 40 percent of visitors’ view of what was valuable on my site differed from my target audience. As I responded by adding more products, there was a struggle to maintain simplicity for the core audience.

I outlined a solution in my head and then presented it to my partner. There is a need to conditionally hide some pages and products. Blog pages need to have some preview text with indexable meta data. Access to specific portions should be monetized — all while maintaining compatibility with 17 other apps running the site. It really seemed to require a custom programming solution.

With approval to search the App store, I discovered Locksmith. The short video seemed great but I was worried about the finer granularity. So I read most of the Help pages on the site and queried developers about my plan prior to installation.

A working prototype was active within a day. Most of the time involved making duplicate copies of each blog article (long and short). Excellent tech support was available for UI refinements.

I am BLOWN AWAY with the results. The new features function like a custom-developed app. I am actually running three stores from one site with conditional discounts and other features based on customer industry categories.

There are not enough superlatives nor enough stars to express my satisfaction!

******

Cat Oneal Designs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Locksmith has been a lifesaver for me! I use it to run a retail and wholesale business from the same site. Great job guys!

Joycedemo2

This is such a well made and well supported app! I especially love that the back-end is styled with Shopify's Polaris framework, so it feels like a truly native experience. Thanks for the great work, team!