Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Vaprdirect

At first I thought of this just being a very simple app. And man did it blow my mind away. The developers helped me whenever i needed them. I used this app to lock a wholesale section of my store and only wanted certain accounts to be able to see those products and prices. This app has saved me $40 per month. I was initially going to use a wholesale app, but this app did a better job and it didn't need me to mess around with the coding. It was fast, simple and perfect for me. I would recommend this to any one wanting to hide products from certain customers.

Swissalarm

Isaac is the king!

The app works like described, his support is the best.

He always answer emails and the work was done in no time.

Thanks again Isaac and your crew we really appreciate to work with you.

Laurent

Runners Supply

Isaac and his team are excellent. App is probably one of the best investments I've made, and I've developed many shopify sites for customers.
Fully functional, powerful, and if you're creative enough, you can bend a couple of things to add your own custom code!

Currently using the app to lock down collections only available to my wholesale b2b customers. You can do a lot with this app, if you're creative, you can do a lot :)

Forrest Astrology

Great app design! Intuitive, and easy to use. Lots of options to limit access to content by customer tag, product purchased, day of the week, and a ton more.

Vs Cancer Foundation

Isaac = hero. The app works exactly how we hoped, wildly simple, and amazingly effective.

Added bonus- we shot an e-mail and had responses within the half hour. All the time. Not many apps we have worked with can ever have that kind of customer service.

Best thing to ever happen to our store.

Nwswimshop

We've been long time Gatekeeper users, and while most of the time it did what we needed, it wasn't without its challenges. Locksmith is a dream come true! I turned Gatekeeper off and had 38 locks in place in Locksmith in less than an hour (that includes learning the app!). The steps to setting the locks are so streamlined and common sense, it makes a huge difference in managing our shop's custom collections. Thanks Issac for taking all our frustrations from GateKeeper and creating an app that truly does what we specifically need for our online store. For new users, skip Gatekeeper, and just come straight to using LockSmith, you will have a great experience.

Indianrivercharterhighschool

This is a great app! Isaac was so helpful and was willing to go above and beyond to help when we needed him!

Born To Produce

First of all the app is great for restricting access to certain pages - great for a digital products members area like ours. It takes a bit of setting up and getting used to but it's the best thing out there for sure!

Secondly, you will not find a more helpful person on Shopify than the developer Isaac. We needed lots of unusual things set up for our Locksmith and Isaac worked many evenings and weekends to help us! This guy is gold! He went way over and above what most other people would.

If you need an app to lock pages, this is the app for you!!!

Ylayaa

This app works exactly like a wholesaler, but minimal costs, especially for those starting out. You can hide page with products. The only thing is you would need to duplicate products and create different pricing for different groups. It works if you have few products. Brilliant and love it!

Create R4u

This App is brilliant! I have an online education based store that delivers digital goods online. I needed to keep my content on my store to keep the material as secure as possible. After looking at other LMS (Learning Managment Solutions/software) I stumbled across Locksmith. Instead of paying $699 a month to set my backend content delivery up, I was able to create it and customize all myself in Shopify and protect it with Locksmith. Best part is I set up the settings and Locksmith does all the hard work. Everything is automated for me and the customer doesn't have to remember anything except to login to my shopify store and acess their content. Oh and Isaac the app developer? Super cool, super helpful!