Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 24, 2018

Excellent bit or work, perfect for my clients first wholesale store, good value, easy and accessible support on a one-to-one basis and overall easy to implement.

A little coding knowledge with liquid is helpful if you want to explore alternative locking options but the online help/FAQ will set you right.

Wwd Devstore
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 24, 2018

Works great and easy to use. Great for products you want to hide from the public and only show to wholesale customers.

Illyaustralia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 24, 2018

I use Locksmith to establish minimum purchase on my checkout cart. It works perfectly!! I didn’t do a thing the guys at Locksmith did everything. And for return customers they made another minimum purchase. Really helpful because we only do wholesale business!!

Nicola Joyeria
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 24, 2018

The bottom line is this is a very good app, and the support is excellent. It takes a little thinking to get it up and running as you intend. My advice is to read the documentation, so you understand how it works. That's the voice of experience speaking! But if you do have unanticipated results, you will find the help offered by these folks to be quick, comprehensive and spot on.

Specializedcare Com
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 24, 2018

This App worked like a dream for us. We were able to allow our VIP customers to shop for 24 hours prior to opening up to those who were not on our email list. It did two things, it boosted our email sign ups AND made for a GREAT sales promotion.

Also, to note, I had several questions and the team at Locksmith answered me quickly. SO important when working with a new app.

Thanks Locksmith!

Ollie Me
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 24, 2018

this app is perfect let's you get creative with promotions and premium content

Phillymagic
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 24, 2018

Great app. If you need to limit your store this is the app.

Bibliog
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 24, 2018

Did exactly what I needed it to do without errors!

Pirates Pixies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 24, 2018

Great app that allows you do to so many things! I've used this app to host an online course on Shopify and give access to only those who have paid. Awesome!

Learningroots
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 24, 2018

Awesome app to do very custom things! Support is just perfect!

Arsenal Distribution3