Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Fairytale Threads

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!

ProfastUSA

As a wholesaler this is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy way to lock pages, products, etc. based on customer accounts.

Quezqa

One of the best Apps I have tried. There were no issues with the set up and customization. I would also like to say thank you to the support team. They were extremely helpful and understanding!

A-ESQUE

Fantastic App and even better support!! The team were very helpful in getting us set up and the app did the perfect job.

fansvite

With the app called: Locksmith, Shopify store owners can lock individual products, collections, product variants, pages, vendors, etc... It can even lock articles based on tags. Locksmith is all-things lock for all Shopify stores. I have not found any other app remotely as good as Locksmith. If Shopify store owners are serious about locking/securing their Shopify stores, they should install Locksmith.

BBRYNN.COM

This app does exactly what it says and what I needed it to do, fast and simple. I also reached out to dev and got a response in about an hour answering my question in full and even more-so. Keep up the great work!

Natura Mushrooms

We have been using Locksmith to setup a wholesale section on our store, protected by a passcode. It has been a huge asset for us. Once wholesale customers have the code they can log on at anytime and purchase our products, no need for emails back and forth or any invoices. We had a few problems on our end setting it up and Jed was super helpful ironing out any issues. The customer service has been exceptional.

Recreation Marketing

Solid application, great customer service. Ken reached out to me and asked questions to fully grasp what I was looking to accomplish and has been helpful in getting there. Keep it up, customer service is crucial during these times.

Mademoiselle Macaron

EDIT TO PREVIOUS REVIEW. The developer has come back to me, explained their pricing structure. A heads up that if you want to pay what you feel comfortable with, you have to email, there's no option to click on it. I am hoping that as we use this, our trust in Locksmith after a rocky start will come back and there will be no more blips in the system. -----------
We came to the end of the trial and told that i'd need to pay $99/ month. i only use this for one customer but because i have the advanced shopify plan it means i don't get to pay the $9/month, instead it's $99. I don't understand the jump in price. I emailed support but my whole website was shut down because locksmith wasn't being paid. i started getting emails and calls from customers as to why they couldn't order. i have never had an app stop all trade on my website. I have now paid the additional money because i couldn't afford to wait for support to reply to me. i dont know how many orders i could have lost out on.

October 27, 2020

❤️ There are two important pieces here, from our end.

First: our pricing policy is "pay what feels good". We work really hard, in many places, to communicate this. The wires were crossed, and that message never came through. If someone's paying for Locksmith, the intent is for it to always be a number that all parties genuinely feel good about. The $99/mo figure, as documented in the "Pricing" section of our app store listing, is a suggestion based on the store's Shopify plan. But it is a suggestion only, and per the policy (lightward.com/pricing), we're always here for that what-price-feels-good conversation.

Second: this situation revealed a bug, in which some suspended Locksmith accounts had their entire storefront frozen instead of *just* the content that had been locked. We send out multiple heads-up-your-trial-is-ending emails, and automatically give a 5-day grace period before suspending accounts – but when accounts *are* suspended, the intent is to *only* suspend access to the content that was locked. We absolutely never intended to lock your entire storefront. That's a huge error, for which I just pushed out a fix. It won't happen again.

To the reviewer, personally: I absolutely understand the frustration of having a service yanked out from under you, and of having to pay an unexpectedly high amount just to restore that service. That kind of situation is absurd; I get it. Please know that this experience is the actual opposite of what we've worked hard to create. ❤️ Thank you for letting us know how this went for you; your experience here matters a ton to me. If you want to keep using Locksmith, we're here, to establish a new price that *does* feel good to you, and also to make sure that the erroneous locking of your storefront *cannot* happen again.

All the very best,

-Isaac

Deven Rue

I was looking for an app that would grant customers with a certain tag access to specific pages on my website and this did exactly that!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34