Locksmith

Locksmith | Reviews

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

IBD Connect

We have been using Locksmith for a long time and are pleased with it. Today, I wanted to do something new for my website, but I was stuck on how to execute my idea, so I emailed Locksmith and right away, received the help I needed to complete my vision! Great support!

jointcustodydc

Avoid this app at all costs. We set it up and unfortunately it did not meet our needs. We disabled the app per their instructions and then deleted it. On our busiest shopping day of the year their app was still holding our collections hostage and I had to pay for a subscription to go in and shut it down. Beyond disappointed.

Kuumba Made

Forward compatible with things I didn't expect! My company started a relationship with a big B2C marketplace and, to my surprise, Locksmith is able to hide our non-public variants from the marketplace connector app! I am constantly surprised by how awesome Lightward is as a company, and their software is equally impressive. Locksmith is SO easy to use, requires almost no code, and really truly hides everything. I feel great about my product data security, especially after seeing how Locksmith interacts with other Shopify apps. Top notch.

RMC Events

The app will not download correctly. I have sent two emails to customer support with no answer to either. Anyone know any other apps that will work to lock collections?

October 29, 2021

Hello! Not getting answers to your emails is super frustrating, and we totally understand that.

I looked into our records, and the only message we have from your store came in today, and we replied as soon as we saw it. That was just over an hour from when the message arrived. It sounds like your other messages didn't get through to us, and I'm sorry about that.

I totally understand if you've found another solution. The most important thing is to get your needs met. ❤️

All that said, we are definitely here to help. If you still have questions or need assistance, feel free to reply to our message, or send another to team@uselocksmith.com

Kind regards,

Ken

IGROWI

App straordinaria, fa esattamente ciò che promette di fare e nel modo più semplice ed efficiente possibile. Servizio clienti super!

One Bay Distribution

This app is incredible. Does exactly what it says and the support team has gone above and beyond to help me with any issues that I have encountered!

Dezartisan

This is by far THE BEST app EVER! I wish I would have found it sooner! It lets me control who can see what content based on customer tag. I was able to accomplish with my whole shop in just half an hour what I was trying to do with a $60 a month app that never worked correctly.

SantaBarbaraNutrients

Let me ask a simple question.. you run into an issue during a client implementation, need support and reach out hoping the app developers respond. Well - my response was received within a day - highly detailed, highly accurate, and immediately functional. This is what you can expect from this great company! Hats off

Quitsmoking

If you want to show/hide specific pages for specific users, this application is really powerful. Its possible to build advanced rules based on basically any data you want. And the support is really good. I combined it with an app for creating customer tags based on rules. The solution was super good.

PEPPERKIDS

i use this app to provide early access to my vip customers for each launch and i'm loving it! super easy and their customer service has been amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41