Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Nondemics

This app is fantastic. The support is fantastic. And I like their overall approach. Kudos to founder Isaac. Highly recommended.

BLV Delivery

This app has failed at all levels. After about 2 weeks with this app and with support (which is just, meh) I am finding that this app literally does the opposite of what it is supposed to. Fist the support. There is support, but it takes a day or two to get back to you, even once you get started. I have been going back and forth with them because the items I needed to be hidden were hidden even after tagged from everyone. I was talking about in a search, not by just scrolling through the products. So when support told me that they were coming up by scrolling through the products I tested it and sure enough, there they were. But again, not when using the search. So then I opened up a separate browser and logged out and tested again that they would NOT show up, and there they were. So they don't populate in a search, which is what I need if the customer is logged in with the correct tag. And the items come up for all to see with no tag if they just scroll through the inventory. Now if they click on it it will prompt them to log in, however, there is my wholesale pricing for all to see. The reason for the second star is because they do have support.
*Update* Removed second star because the support, even though it exists, is not that great. I ended up uninstalling the app.

August 31, 2020

❤️ Thanks for letting us know how this went for you. We'll always do our best to help, in the most efficient way we can. Please know that our effort is always in earnest, and your feedback is both useful and heard.

All the best,

-Isaac

Mystical Diamond Art

So far so good. Just started using this month but I like it so far. I just sent the links out to customers so hopefully everything works.

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

We have used Isaacs app since 2014 with out issue.
This is our stores best feature and provides excellent intuitive admin.

Artistry, Ltd.

This app is truly incredible. Our website is B2B and this app has completely given us all of the control we wanted over our content. And, their support is outstanding!!!! (Thanks, Jed!)

NuVision Health Center

I love this app! It works just as it's supposed to (hides products that I don't want available on my store page) without negatively affecting my SEO. The guys at this company are very friendly and professional, helping me to get the app to work just how I'd like it to. Would highly recommend!

The SvenPad® Supreme: Discover Your Perfect Force

I've been using Locksmith for at least 3+ years and it is a ROCK SOLID solution! It gives us the effortless capability to password protect tutorial pages of our site, and even a protection at the front end. I love that it offers many different kinds of locks - and combinations.

The service from the developer has been exceptional. Same day response every time - caring service with step by step solutions from Jed the last time.
Locksmith is a five star very elegant solution, flawlessly executed - I give it my highest recommendation.

Parfums Christian Dior Staff Sale

Performed as advertised, Customer service was extremely helpful. I wanted to lock all pages if customers were not approved and once they made a purchase, it was done easily.

Lemony Stitch

Seamless install and easy navigation. I took a mental note to always disable passkeys before uninstall (if needed) - as that seems to be the primary complaint of other reviewers. Easily avoided. This app locks a specific collection or product on my shop and that's PERFECT to help me boost my email list - enter your email to gain access. Bam. Thanks!

Delegat Limited - NZ

We use Locksmith to provide a closed staff-only shop for our team. We have implemented a simple lock that allows only users with pre created Accounts tagged with access to connect. In addition it also limits by geo-location - we only want staff in one country to connect.

If you READ the licencing policy correctly you will see that they have a fair policy. In our case we have a tiny number of customers, but need the bigger Shopify plan as we have a pool of people who sometimes look after Shopify. So we have been able to mix and match the pricing as we need. If we were running a higher volume store, we would accept paying more as the whole Shopify ecosystem is waaaaaaay cheaper than building a custom site from scratch!