Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Kristis Gems

I Use this app to secure a section of our store that is only available to a private clients orders. It works awesome, thanks Locksmith.

Gulf Coast Gems LLC - Wholesale Handcrafted Silver Gemstone Jewelry

App works great, very happy. Support is great and helped me adjust the cost based on actual usage. Highly recommended.

Point Blank

THIS IS EXCELLENT! Thank you for this app. We are able to have many locks for multiple purposes such as providing special products to select customers.

3 Moons Maker Space

I used this app in the past, it works great! My needs changed and I removed it. I began selling wholesale and needed a solution to provide pages to specific customers so here I am again. Customer support is amazing. You guys are Awesome!
3moonsmakerspace.com

JCG Apparel

Locksmith is very easy to use and has a ton of functionality for password protecting your Shopify store. Also, their customer service is outstanding.

Bone Head Wholesale

Used this app to lock out users from a wholesale site and also to restrict access to collections based on customer tags. Works great and is easy to use. Even more awesome is the great customer support I have received when reaching out with questions.

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

I needed an app that would lock-out pricing and buying for guests on my site. I tried several different apps and hands-down the function and support have been exceptional. The manual locking is ideal for price hiding, and the automatic locks are great for control over entire products, collections, pages, etc. The dev staff really know their product and are very responsive to support and accommodate your specific site needs. Kudos!!!

FASEK

great app, I was building locked parts of the site for internal usage and for now it all works as it was described

Vaping Doesn't

I have used the original version of Locksmith on a site for 3 years. I set it and forget it. Now, on a new site, I see the price has gone up to a GREEDY level, considering everything Locksmith does you can do with 10 lines of code. The admin portion is also a disaster with so many helpful little things getting in the way of me just checking some boxes like a normal human being.

Even the messages section took a step back, with just a paragraph of unformatted text, instead of a nice redirect to create an account or log in.

Hipsters have to make money though so they can make hipster promotional videos.

Asset Marketing

This app fixed a major problem for me. I originally had to create a separate website so I could provide secure, private dashboards for our clients. However, with this product, we could place everything on our own website which was ideal.