Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

BareSkin Elements

It does what it says. Locksmith has definitely played a huge role on my website to hide price tag unless customer has logged in which is an impt feature. Customer support is absolutely fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. One of the best customer service I have received from Shopify. Thanks alot.

CharcoalGoods

Great customer service. They quickly answer my questions. App was very easy to setup. Helps me restrict purchasing of high demand products to my VIP customers. very flexible and easy to use interface.

FAE

What an awesome app!

I have been using it to launch a new collection by hiding the new products and only showing them to my subscribers who have a secret link. Completely hides any product from your website unless you have a certain key, such as a secret link.

Highly recommend!

Buffalo Wild Wings Store

We use this app to manage over 10 B2B and wholesale Shopify stores. It is crucial to our business, because it helps us restrict access to products. We have had questions and need help several times - they are always responsive and helpful.

Mellins iStyle

Really easy to get started with. Does what it says on the tin without any problems. And the support team is quick to respond and always very friendly. This has been so far one of our most favorite apps to use.

Shop Vibrant Life

Words cannot begin to describe my love for the team at Locksmith. Client had very specific requirements and Locksmith was there every step of the way (even on a Saturday!!) assisting as the needs changed. Thank you again. Y'all are the best!! Lisa - Hippie Chick Design

Artatler

There's nothing wrong with the app :) It does what it says and more! It can lock anything I need via customer registration or even password. Country-specific, product specific and more. It does not disappoint so far!

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art marketplace & online gallery

Cellular Detox Hub

We’ve only been using the app for a few days while customising our new site. We need it for managing page access between individual and wholesale customers. It’s quite easy to use...and if you get stuck, their support team is reliable and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

American Tackle Angler Products

I wish there was a way to give Locksmith and their crew 10 stars out of 5. Not only was setting the app up a breeze, but along the way I've had several important requests that they promptly answered and fixed! Above and beyond is an understatement - Locksmith is a wonderful app and their support is unparalleled. (Thank you for all your help Jed!)

Kittleleavers

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.