Very Easy Setup
The setup is as easy as it can get. We've put all possible efforts to make it a seamless integration.
Easily integrate with your MailChimp and Klaviyo account.
Login form with fully responsive on all device types with lots of customization options.
About Login Customizer
About Login customizer
- The setup is as easy as it can get. We've put all possible efforts to make it a seamless integration.
. Mail Integrations
- You can easily integrate your MailChimp and klaviyo account with this app. And it will be shown submitted email from your any of the available provided platforms MailChimp as well as klaviyo.
- After this you have to select Available Integrator List from here which is listed Lists which are used in the available provided platforms.
- It helps you to easily perform login functionality for the other e-commerce platform migrated a customer with your Shopify store. You will find the installation guide for login from here.
- API keys grant full access to your Mailchimp account and should be protected the same way you would protect your password. In particular, there are a few common scenarios to keep in mind when working with API keys.
- Give each integration its own API key, and assign labels to each key so you know which key goes with which application. If a specific API key is compromised, you can disable that key without disabling access to all of your other integrations.
- Be careful not to expose the key to the public (such as in screenshots, videos, or help documentation). Remember that blurring your data isn't always enough. It's best to use "cut" functions in your graphics program to remove the data completely.
- Because of the potential security risks associated with exposing account API keys, Mailchimp does not support client-side implementation of our API using CORS requests or including API keys in mobile apps.
- If a key needs to be shared, generate a new key and label it accordingly so it can be disabled, if needed. Never email the API key, because it would allow access to your Mailchimp account if hackers were to compromise your email account.
HOW TO Generate API Key
- You can find any existing Private API Key, as well as generate new private keys, by navigating to Account > Settings > API Keys.
- Private API keys are used for reading data from Klaviyo and manipulating some sensitive objects such as lists. Private API keys should be treated like your password, kept in a safe place and never exposed to the public.
- You can generate new Private API Keys for different application uses. This can help trace the source of data being added to your Klaviyo account via the API.
ALL BITERSAPPS ARE PARTNER FRIENDLY!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The integration of this app was completely amazing. Our team needed customized login options for our website and Sandtip had amazing client service and worked very hard and quickly to make sure we got what we needed. We look forward to doing more work with Login Customizer.
Hi, I just intalled your application and ran all the installtion guidelines yet it is not working. I though it is suppose to be easy to install but why is it giving pain? Is there anyone to fix the issue?
I love this app, thanks for making it free, it allows me to understand the point of view of my customers better and more effectively understand where the traffic is coming from.
Thank you for using app.