4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to hide specific products or prices from select customers, making it ideal for businesses in both B2B and B2C sectors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and smooth integration with Shopify's activation email. Despite minor delays due to time zone differences, the support team is recognized for their prompt and effective assistance. Many find the app to be cost-effective compared to similar offerings.

November 15, 2023

The team behind B2B login is AMAZING! If you have any issues during set up or ongoing, you can be confident they'll do everything they can to fix it asap.

andAndrea Wholesale
United Arab Emirates
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied November 20, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

January 17, 2024

An easy to use and helpful app. Excellent support.

Simply Desserts
4 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied January 21, 2024

December 22, 2023

Great support. Has all the feautures we need!

SalonID
Netherlands
8 months using the app

January 8, 2024

Awesome app, and really great customer service!

Tofino Ucluelet Culinary Guild
3 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Easy to use plugin, the customer service staff also quickly helped me solve my problem, and the function also met my expectations

SongSolar
Germany
12 days using the app

January 11, 2024

So happy with this App, Emma was extremely helpful to assist me when I needed help. highly recommend

De G's Cartel
South Africa
3 days using the app
January 15, 2024

User Friendly, efficient support.

Kaira Malaysia
Singapore
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied January 21, 2024

December 13, 2023

Support has been very effective and prompt and fixed my problem in 24 hrs.

Marshall Pottery Nuova Deroma
About 1 month using the app

January 31, 2024

The App functions as expected and the customer service is quite responsive and effective.
Would recommend to wholesalers who is looking for functions like hiding prices.

CALIBEAR WHOLESALE
5 days using the app
October 30, 2023

People should just abandon other similar apps and switch to this. First of all, and most importantly, fast in response. They solved all my troubles and even assisted me with those that were unrelated to this app. A big thumbs up. 101% recommended. I sincerely thank June for her helping hand.

Forstyles since 2003