4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to hide specific products or prices from certain customers, with features like "Login to Show Prices" and "Login to Show Pages". The customer service is often praised for its promptness and willingness to assist with issues beyond the app's scope. The app is noted for its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, user-friendly interface, quick loading time, and efficient problem-solving capabilities.

Edited December 28, 2021

This app took some tech support to work with my theme. The support team was excellent, very responsive and solved the problem quickly. The app does exactly what it says.

Lunica Beauty
BSS Commerce replied December 26, 2021

December 15, 2022

Great support, Nguyen Xuan Hoang and Joy helped me with my problems and are very friendly. I am happy :)

LAVABIS GmbH
Germany
BSS Commerce replied December 27, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

May 12, 2022

Exactly what I needed! I just wanted to put a password on a certain collection of listings and was able to do that easily with this app. The customer service and tech team also helped me identify a coding issue I had with another app that did not work for me. Thank you so much to Emma and the tech team!

Pyonko's Petit Cafe
BSS Commerce replied June 6, 2022

Edited March 2, 2022

The customer service is very good especially Emma who was the one who attended me, also the application is very good, has many options and is the only one that helped me get what I wanted, I thank the whole team and especially Leorio who is the creator. Very good job

Beyond Fulfillment Stock
Spain
BSS Commerce replied March 3, 2022

February 11, 2023

I have found this app really easy to use and get the results I need.

We do B2B and B2C so need to lock some product items from retail customers, and this app makes that so easy! There are so many different variants to get the job done and ways to work around requirements.

Every time I have needed assistance the technical team have assisted me quickly and followed up to ensure I have been able to set everything up as required. Thank you to the technical team (Nguyen Quoc Cuong, Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Nguyen Van Huan) who have all worked really hard in providing me very fast support, and Jonas who has been contacting me promptly via email to assist me.

Remote King
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We are so pleased to hear that you have found this app easy to use and it has provided the results you need! We really appreciate that you have received fast and efficient support from our technical team and appreciate Jonas' prompt email responses to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

September 7, 2020

Great and fast support from the team and app works as i want it to. Only one option with customer tags that i would love to see in the future.

Kristensen Du Nord
Denmark
Edited January 27, 2022

Having tried a few B2B apps, this one stands out as the best performer by a long way. It's on the same site as my retail business and integrates like it was built for my site. UX for the customer is excellent. Other apps feel like you're building a site around their features, this one takes your retail experience and gives it a B2B boost. Administration is very easy and the support team are excellent. This is a very well thought out solution for B2B on Shopify. Thank you Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas!

blincb2b
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2022

Edited March 9, 2023

Had a very positive experience with customer service. Responsive and helpful in a timely manner.
I was having difficulty creating a global rule using their application because we had some custom URLs that also needed it locked with extra url-parameters (for filtering on a custom app). I was also having difficulty getting it to accept the final "/" in the rule.
Not only did they solve the issue quickly, but they even anticipated the extra-url parameters issue without me having to ask.
Joy Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan were excellent to work with.
No muss, no fuss.

purecarbondiamonds
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are delighted that you had a positive experience with our customer service. We appreciate your great comments about how our guys provided you responsive and helpful service in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience!

October 25, 2021

App installation was easy, custom programming was needed, but the result was great. Support team was helpful. Many thanks.

Vilduja
Lithuania
BSS Commerce replied November 1, 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our apps in the long term.

Edited December 29, 2022

5 stars for the app and 5 starts for Joy Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan - my first time setting up a webshop and it's for a wholesale company, needed to create a way in which customer's can't just see the pricing - they need to register first. Super easy to set up and implement on the store, free plan available unlike if you want the same feature from shopify direct.

I had an issue with there being a "create account" part, which gave access straight away - I contacted BSS Commerce and Joy came back to me so quickly, in less than a day the problem was resolved by Joy and the developer Nguyen Van Huan and there is no longer a "create account" option - thank you so much Joy and Nguyen for all of your support, look forward to working with you guys longterm :)

Sandea Wholesale
BSS Commerce replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!