4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for B2B or wholesale businesses needing to restrict product or price access. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, smooth performance, and customizable features. Many appreciate its compatibility with other BSS Commerce apps and commend the customer support team for their efficiency and problem-solving skills. It's seen as a cost-effective solution for creating a B2B platform.

Edited March 9, 2023

Had a very positive experience with customer service. Responsive and helpful in a timely manner.
I was having difficulty creating a global rule using their application because we had some custom URLs that also needed it locked with extra url-parameters (for filtering on a custom app). I was also having difficulty getting it to accept the final "/" in the rule.
Not only did they solve the issue quickly, but they even anticipated the extra-url parameters issue without me having to ask.
Joy Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan were excellent to work with.
No muss, no fuss.

purecarbondiamonds
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are delighted that you had a positive experience with our customer service. We appreciate your great comments about how our guys provided you responsive and helpful service in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience!

October 25, 2021

App installation was easy, custom programming was needed, but the result was great. Support team was helpful. Many thanks.

Vilduja
Lithuania
BSS Commerce replied November 1, 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our apps in the long term.

Edited December 29, 2022

5 stars for the app and 5 starts for Joy Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan - my first time setting up a webshop and it's for a wholesale company, needed to create a way in which customer's can't just see the pricing - they need to register first. Super easy to set up and implement on the store, free plan available unlike if you want the same feature from shopify direct.

I had an issue with there being a "create account" part, which gave access straight away - I contacted BSS Commerce and Joy came back to me so quickly, in less than a day the problem was resolved by Joy and the developer Nguyen Van Huan and there is no longer a "create account" option - thank you so much Joy and Nguyen for all of your support, look forward to working with you guys longterm :)

Sandea Wholesale
BSS Commerce replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

Edited February 1, 2022

This app works amazing, is easily installable and has a good guide on how to personalize the app to your store. Also, when I had an issue, the customer support was swift and very helpful. Steph and Leorio helped me kindly with my problem which was saved in such a short time!

Atomic Headshop
Netherlands
BSS Commerce replied February 17, 2022

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

September 15, 2022

Excellent app! Does what is says and the customer support is prompt, efficient and competent. Highly Recommended!

australianfiresupplies
September 16, 2020

I used this app to restrict access to certain Collections within my shopify store to wholesale customers only.
I had one functional query that the BSS Commerce team responded to immediately. They fixed it overnight and kept me fully operational. Excellent service. Ken, Camino Coffee Australia

Camino Coffee Australia
BSS Commerce replied September 17, 2020

Thanks, Ken. Wish that our app is always helpful for your business.

Edited March 3, 2022

The app is working properly. Thanks ! I would recommend to use this app. The customer service is proactive! Thanks Jonas for your help!

Aelia Duty Free Private Staff Sales
France
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

February 10, 2023

Spoke with Jena from their team as we had a custom theme. Extremely helpful and made it very easy.

Would recommend this team if you're running a wholesale store.

Plus Size Wholesale
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We are so glad that you had a great experience speaking with Jena and that it was easy to create a custom theme. We really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

September 8, 2022

I really impressed the support team. They supported and helped us to solve the issues. I recommend this app and works great!

Sugimoto Tea Wholesale
April 21, 2022

This app is very affordable and perfect for what we needed. When I ran into any issues the support was very helpful and we had everything I needed fixed done in about 2 business days (because of the time difference we were emailing at different times so that caused a bit of a delay). I spoke with Jonas who was very polite and thorough with their assistance.

Naturally Vain Wholesale
BSS Commerce replied April 21, 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.