4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration, especially for B2B businesses needing to restrict product access. Its performance, affordability, and responsive, skilled support team are frequently praised. Some merchants suggest improved tutorials and note potential support delays due to time zone differences.

November 18, 2022

This app has been great for our wholesale website. We were able to lock the site and only allow registered customers to login. And we were able to hide pages easily.
We needed some help to customize the login page and June Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan were quick to help solve our problem!
I highly recommend them for good app and great support!

De La Terre Skincare - Wholesale

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

October 26, 2022

Great support from this app. Shout out to Nguyen Minh Dang and Jonas from the support team! Thanks guys :)

SAMBYAPP

December 9, 2022

Great support from Nguyen Van Huan, the programmer and Jonas, the support agent, who made everything work smoothly.

EcoMedicShop
Austria

October 24, 2020

Nice app, easy to set up and adjust. Just what I needed to make this store available only to industry professionals. Great tech support!

Aesthetics International
BSS Commerce replied October 29, 2020

Happy that the app fully meets your requirements. Also, take your time to explore other features of our app. They are also helpful ;)

Edited January 9, 2023

We are using the Force Login App for our B2B and it works like a charm. We needed some helping setting it up, but Joy was a delight to work with and thanks to the developers Cao Xuan Cuong, Nguyen Mida and MinhTri solutions we always offered within 24 hours.

B2B dBodhi International
Singapore
BSS Commerce replied January 13, 2023

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your quick help. technical guy Nguyen Minh Dang and Jonas help me a lot understand the priority and gave me awesome service.

B2B Holistique
India
BSS Commerce replied June 6, 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

July 4, 2022

This app has top notch customer service. Thank you to Josephine Dao and Vu Phi Hung for going above and beyond to take care of a highly urgent, last minute bug fix during our recent launch.

ROYAL CODES
December 20, 2021

We've just started using this app alongside the B2B wholesale solution to make a new B2B platform. Not only are we incredibly impressed at our final product we can offer onward customers, but both Emma from the support team and Cuongnvm from the technicians team have been outstanding. Always there to help and no issues has never been too big! Would definitely recommend to any other store owners looking to create their own B2B solution.

GoodiBox
BSS Commerce replied December 26, 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

February 10, 2023

We have used these two apps to set up our website into a website for my groups of customers, as well as a group-protected B2B Wholesale page where my wholesale clients can create personalized accounts (students, patients, and practitioners) and purchase at the wholesale prices they are accustomed too! - The process was very simple as the help and assistance is impeccable, in my case, June Nguyen was very attentive and exceeded my expectations on all fronts when requesting if certain things could be done on the website and she had them created and running as quickly as she can. She has been followed me and my store for about 2 months before we live the store. And I must say the tech team - Hai Pham Dinh, Cuong Nguyen Quoc, Luan Hoang Van, and Cuong Cao Xuan have done an amazing job when they make some changes to the code in my theme so the store and the app can run perfectly with each other. We are using both B2B/Wholesale Solution and B2B Login and Hide price app and we love it. Contact the team and they will help you with all dedication. Thank you team! Great works.

OHM Pharma
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear that our team exceeded your expectations. We are honored that you have chosen our services. We remain dedicated to serving you and your group of customers. Thank you again for the positive review!

May 10, 2023

I initially had a hard getting this app working the way I was hoping it would, but when I contacted customer service they were quick and really amazing to deal with! Now it works great!

Eye Candy Lash Store
About 1 month using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We're so glad to hear that our customer service team was quick to respond and helpful in getting things fixed. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that it now works great!