4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality, ease of use, and speed, especially for B2B and wholesale businesses needing to hide prices or products from certain customer groups. They value its user-friendly interface, integration with Shopify, customization options, and responsive customer service. The app's pricing is seen as fair for its features, and the developers are proactive in addressing issues and making improvements based on merchant feedback.

July 8, 2021

We had some initial set up difficulties but Stephanie was really quick to respond and the problem was sorted straight away. We haven't used the app for long but so far it seems to work for what we want.

The Wheat Bag Company
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

March 8, 2023

The B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price app has been incredibly easy to use and has quickly become an integral part of how our B2B website works. It offers a wide range of features that allows us to manage how we want certain functions to work and adapt to the specific customer. It is easy to set up on your own, but as we wanted even more detailed customization, we reached out to Jena and her team - we received an the exceptional level of support from Jena and Dev Nguyen, and it didn't matter how many times we'd go back to ask for more changes they kept working on them until it was perfect for what we wanted and needed. Their level of expertise and knowledge of the app was fantastic, and they were able to help me troubleshoot and resolve any issues that I encountered which made us as an app user feel valued and looked after, and confident if there were ever any issues in future that we could reach out for help. Overall, I highly recommend this app for its flexibility and functionality, and a 10/10 for the team behind it for all of their hard work and kind professional support they provide.

Pan World Brands
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so pleased that you have found our B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price app easy to use and it has become an integral part of your B2B website. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer experiences and are delighted that you benefited from the exceptional level of support from our people. We really appreciate your high recommendations for the app's flexibility and functionality. Your kind words have been a great source of encouragement for us and our team. Thank you so much!

July 12, 2021

The customer service is great - Initially I wasn't able to hide some pages as I'd customised some of my templates, but the team quickly made alterations to make it work for me once I'd reported the issue.

Sourcery
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

April 3, 2023

June from B2B login/Lock & hide price is very helpful. I contacted the customer service several times and they were very fast.

b2b-hytech.com
Romania
BSS Commerce replied April 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star rating! We're glad to hear that B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price was helpful and you had a great experience when contacting customer service. We really appreciate your support!

September 22, 2020

The app works as described to require login access for a specific page on our website. Customer support was friendly and helpful, with a fast response time.

Van Gogh Designs
BSS Commerce replied October 4, 2020

Very pleased to support you and happy that you are satisfied with our Login to Access Pages app.

November 16, 2021

very good experience with the team, very pro-active. Emma always answer the question. they took effort to edit the function. thanks

Panam Decor and Gifts
BSS Commerce replied November 18, 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

Edited April 1, 2022

Incredible customer service from Annie Tran and Minh Dang and the app has a lot of great features for our wholesale site, where we need to gate pricing for approved accounts only.

Murphy's Naturals Wholesale
BSS Commerce replied April 13, 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

August 25, 2020

This app was the perfect lock I need it to my website. Easy to understand and use. Any doubt contact the customers service and they will reply with all the help they can give you. Definitely recommend !!!!

Papillon PR
BSS Commerce replied August 25, 2020

Your review makes our day and we will keep updating the Login to Access Pages app to be better for your business.

February 20, 2023

We're very satisfied with the app assistance, Emma and Nguyen Van Huan have guided us in each step of the installation and solved all the issues we found quickly and effectively

Computing Resale
Spain
BSS Commerce replied February 23, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're so glad that our app assistance was able to provide you with the help you needed and that Emma and Nguyen Van Huan were able to guide you and resolve any issues you experienced! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

August 13, 2020

This is a great app, and after I stunned upon some problems I got help immediately. Stephanie helped me right away and I didn't have to wait for an answer. Great service and app!

naturalid
Netherlands
BSS Commerce replied August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Wish your business all good.