4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for B2B or wholesale businesses needing to restrict product or price access. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, smooth performance, and customizable features. Many appreciate its compatibility with other BSS Commerce apps and commend the customer support team for their efficiency and problem-solving skills. It's seen as a cost-effective solution for creating a B2B platform.

December 9, 2020

very reactive and attentive customer service. Customised service I am delighted with this application.

QWEHLI
France
About 1 month using the app
August 30, 2022

I use this app to hide collections and products from my B2C customers and it is easy to set up.
There is some ajustments to make but the support team is great, very nice and reply quickly.
Thanks to Josephine Dao and the dev guys Vu Phi Hung, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang.

Whipup
France
30 days using the app
July 27, 2021

This app is really good to lock certain pages or collections and creating a free account for users. I had disabled my accounts for checkout in Shopify due to which the app did not seem to work. I contacted the support team and Stephanie got back to me right away. She resolved my issue within minutes a d provided me with an excellent customer service.

petvalumerch
29 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

January 31, 2023

I had a LOT of back and forth with support and some formatting issues when installed the team were SUPER responsive and helpful thank Jennie and Joy. Definitely recommend as a partner.

EmonaVina
28 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

January 17, 2022

We used this app along with the wholesaler app that BSS Commerce provide for our store. They were both really easy to use and with good documentation. Due to us having rather custom requirements I reached out to support in order to see if they could help, most companies support just refer you to help articles or charge extra for certain types of support but they helped with everything no questions asked. I worked with Jonas and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was working perfectly for us. They were so responsive and I would highly recommend to anyone!

Lassic Ltd
28 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied January 18, 2022

February 8, 2022

The app works great. After some issues with the compatibility with a new theme that we implemented, I reached out to the support team and Emma and Minh were super helpful. They implemented all necessary changes in just a few minutes and now our store is just perfectly equipped for our B2B customers. Thanks so much!

Atelier Brandlinger
Germany
27 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2022

December 13, 2021

Great app and excellent support. Some issues related to our theme were solved quickly. We would recommend this app and other apps from BSS commerce to anyone.

rademakersports
Netherlands
26 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 15, 2021

February 24, 2023

I have installed the B2B Login and B2B Wholesale Solution app from BSS, and now I'm testing out the features and have some reviews about the app. The app are good and has excellent documentation and is extremely user-friendly.
B2B Login and Lock Access app is also from BSS, which is also a great app for using too. I can lock specifics content for certain customers who have the access to our website and allow which customers can access the page by a few steps of simple setting. I'm using the Force Login rule to make sure my B2B customers can get good price for themselve and therefore I can control my B2B website too.
I contacted the support team represented by June Nguyen and then she patiently answered and guided me through the app. They have a good team with great technical skill.
June kept me informed at every stage and quickly reported any problems. Additionally, the developer was helpful to me. The team has gone with me from the first day I use the app and until we launched the store. We appreciate all their support and would highly recommend the app.

Lasio Professional Hair Care
24 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied February 28, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star rating! We are very pleased that you have found our B2B Login and Wholesale Solution app to be user-friendly and well-documented. It is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback about our team, and we appreciate your kind words about June's helpfulness and technical skill. We are so glad that we could be of assistance and that you have had such positive experience with our app. Thank you for your trust in us and for recommending our app.

November 18, 2022

There were integration problems due to my chosen theme but the support took care of it quickly and competently and got it running!

Wilkens GmbH
Germany
24 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

April 20, 2023

We're using B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price on our Shopify store and they've exceeded our expectations. Not only was the app easy to use and effective, but the customer service was outstanding. Their level of dedication and support was impressive and made my experience with the app even better. I highly recommend this app!

PrimeTouch
23 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star rating! We're delighted to hear that the B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price app not only exceeded your expectations, but also that we provided outstanding customer service. We are truly grateful and appreciative of your positive feedback. Thank you!