4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to hide specific products or prices from select customers, making it ideal for businesses in both B2B and B2C sectors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and smooth integration with Shopify's activation email. Despite minor delays due to time zone differences, the support team is recognized for their prompt and effective assistance. Many find the app to be cost-effective compared to similar offerings.

October 19, 2020

Just got started with this app and had one small issue. Support took care of it within a few days. So far it was pretty easy to set up.

ZenToes
4 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied October 29, 2020

Happy that you like our app and hope you will also support other apps of us. They are also easy to use <3

July 7, 2022

I had problems displaying the password page for specific collections and received an assist of 10 from Emma C. and her technician Trinh Viet Anh. Very good work.
Thank you very much.

Farmàcia Pasteur
Andorra
December 9, 2020

I used this app help me to login to view price. The customer support team was really nice, friendly and quick response. The technician team work hard on my store to support upon my request. Great!

Aurora Trading Co.,Ltd.
Japan
January 23, 2022

Great app that does what it says. They also have excellent and fast support. Thanks to CuongNVM and Jonas for helping to solve my issue.

776BC
BSS Commerce replied January 26, 2022

Edited October 8, 2020

I like the app and I like the team. They help me a lot to modify my theme to use the app. It was perfect. Now it is working as we want.

puzzlebrands.com
Bulgaria
BSS Commerce replied October 8, 2020

Thank you too for using our Platinum plan for Login to See Prices feature and happy that it works well in your store <3

Edited March 25, 2022

The perfect solution for what we was looking for! Customer Service are extremely helpful with an amazing reply rate. Highly recommend this app if you need a password protected page. I must mention Annie and Cuongnvm from the team who are so lovely and helped us straight away with the questions we had.

Darcy Clothing
BSS Commerce replied March 29, 2022

January 24, 2022

It's an app that does exactly what i need for my B2B website, that is locking the prices for visitors. That's the only feature i use but I'm sure that also the other features are great, especially because of the amazing customer support. I had a little theme conflict but Emma and the technician Hoa Xuan Duong could solve that really quick and i didn't even need to put my effort on the issue. strongly reccomended

Naturall Cotton Line
Italy
BSS Commerce replied January 26, 2022

September 13, 2022

Muy buena atención al cliente. Me han ayudado mucho en todo momento. Excelente aplicación, muy útil para mayoristas. Fácil de instalar y cómoda de usar.

Bepapaia
Spain
January 3, 2023

This app was just what I needed. A big thanks to Jolie Nguyen and developer Cao Xuan Cuong for their help. I was able to set up my passcode but needed help with the Passcode Form Style - as some elements didn't suit my layout. They replied to my request so quickly and fixed it up in no time. Now it look great and fits in with my website perfectly.
Highly recommend this app. I will definitely be in touch if there are questions or problems in the future. Thank you, and Happy New Year!

planlyplanners
BSS Commerce replied January 5, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

January 28, 2022

Thank you so much Emma for solving my problem professionally and quickly, I will recommend your product to my friends, it's great!

Mens Cheap Luxury