4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality, ease of use, and speed, especially for B2B and wholesale businesses needing to hide prices or products from certain customer groups. They value its user-friendly interface, integration with Shopify, customization options, and responsive customer service. The app's pricing is seen as fair for its features, and the developers are proactive in addressing issues and making improvements based on merchant feedback.

November 15, 2023

The team behind B2B login is AMAZING! If you have any issues during set up or ongoing, you can be confident they'll do everything they can to fix it asap.

andAndrea Wholesale
United Arab Emirates
9 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied November 20, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

October 24, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Joy and Jennie from BSS Ecommerce, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the level of assistance and support they provided. I faced a significant challenge in configuring my online business's "Login To Access Pages" feature. Thankfully, Joy and Jennie came to my rescue, making the entire process seem effortless.

What stood out to me the most was their expert guidance. They took the time to understand my business needs and offered tailored solutions that perfectly aligned with my objectives. Their knowledge and expertise were invaluable in determining what would work best for my situation. Without their help, I could not have successfully implemented this crucial feature.

Joy and Jennie's dedication to helping me achieve my goals was evident throughout our interactions. They were patient and responsive and went above and beyond to ensure that I understood the configuration process clearly. Their support made a difference, and I am incredibly grateful for their assistance.

I wholeheartedly recommend the BSS Commerce app, particularly for those who wish to safeguard their products from prying eyes. Joy and Jennie's expertise and willingness to assist are a testament to the quality of service you can expect from this team. If you're looking for a solution to lock your products and need exceptional support, I highly recommend contacting them. Thank you, Joy and Jennie, for your outstanding help and for making my experience with your app fantastic!

Ghama Health
About 1 year using the app
October 30, 2023

People should just abandon other similar apps and switch to this. First of all, and most importantly, fast in response. They solved all my troubles and even assisted me with those that were unrelated to this app. A big thumbs up. 101% recommended. I sincerely thank June for her helping hand.

Forstyles since 2003
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
November 6, 2023

Excelent app, the only one that worked for purpose! Customer service also very responsive!

Monkey Hands Srl
Italy
6 months using the app

November 2, 2023

I recommend this app if you want to hide prices based on your customer’s tag. Also the customer service is always helping you.

Nicola Joyeria
Costa Rica
2 months using the app

January 18, 2024

The customer service for this app is fantastic.

Whitaker Rugs
About 22 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied January 21, 2024

March 22, 2024

Suporte 5 estrelas. Esclarecimento imediato.

Ibergift
Portugal
3 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 25, 2024

November 2, 2023

So far i am impressed with the super quick customer service when setting up the app and fixing the issue i came across :)

KEEPTHATPUMP
About 2 months using the app

October 5, 2023

Very responsive customer service - Excellent Loom videos to guide their advice! Friendly and professional. The app has great functionality and the team know exactly how to integrate it into your site to do what it needs to!

The Best Ever Brownie Company
4 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied October 16, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at support-sbc@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

October 23, 2023

Very useful application, customer service that listens and is very available to help with installation. The combination of these B2B applications is perfect for a highly functional B2B site! Thanks a lot!

Olibanum retail