4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to hide specific products or prices from select customers, making it ideal for businesses in both B2B and B2C sectors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and smooth integration with Shopify's activation email. Despite minor delays due to time zone differences, the support team is recognized for their prompt and effective assistance. Many find the app to be cost-effective compared to similar offerings.

June 22, 2023

The app works great and does what I needed it to do. Chose it over other app because it loads quickly without any flickering or delays. My problem with not hiding the prices on collections (I am using a 3rd party theme) was resolved very quickly.
Emma and the team worked on it right away and fixed the problem in no time

Tropical Finds
7 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 27, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that the app works great and does what you need it to do. We are proud that it loads quickly without any flickering or delays. We are glad that the problem with not hiding the prices was resolved quickly, and glad that our agent and the team worked on it right away and fixed it in no time.

Thank you for your review!

June 8, 2023

Great option to have, albeit a little on the expensive side considering exchange rate for AUS. That being said, it's great that I don't have to have a second site to offer wholesale for a small but growing business. It's been extremely straightforward and easy working with the team. Emma was incredibly patient and a great communicator, always checking in to make sure I was satisfied.

ENDA
9 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 15, 2023

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the experience and enjoyed working with our team.

It is encouraging to know that you find our platform to be a great option for your growing business. Thank you for your 5-star rating and for your kind words about oủ agent.

March 30, 2023

Good job BSS team! Thanks so much to my support agent Joy Nguyen and dev guys Cao Xuan Cuong, Le Trung Dong, Hoang Van Tien, Pham Van Quyen who quickly resolved my issue. More specifically, I have some questions about the 2 apps and Joy Nguyen gives me answers well. Then, I have some difficulty in restyling the force login page and login age, as well as registeration page too. Then I contact Joy and receive the reply that the dev team can customize for free if I can give then detailed mockup design of my expectation. Why should I hesitate to do that? Of course I am willing to send them my mockup design so that they understand what I want, and they come back to me with very good result. You guys can go into my page and see that the pages are so nice! I love it! BSS app is quite friendly to use and functional also. You guys are great: You have amazing support team and good app. You can grow your service and sales more for more customers. I am more than happy for this customer support! They are patient, friendly, supportive and cute! I don't usually write reviews but BSS support team gives me a second thought about this time. i will continue collaborate with you guys and if I may have any further issues, I will be more than happy to come back to you guys again.

combie engineering
2 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We here at BSS team are so glad to hear that you were happy with what our support team and dev guys did for you. It's always our top priority to make sure our customers have the best experience. We're very pleased to hear you've gone ahead and taken a look at the force login page and login age as well as the registration page! We'll continue working hard to provide our customers with great service and satisfaction. Thanks again for your review!

Edited March 9, 2023

Had a very positive experience with customer service. Responsive and helpful in a timely manner.
I was having difficulty creating a global rule using their application because we had some custom URLs that also needed it locked with extra url-parameters (for filtering on a custom app). I was also having difficulty getting it to accept the final "/" in the rule.
Not only did they solve the issue quickly, but they even anticipated the extra-url parameters issue without me having to ask.
Joy Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan were excellent to work with.
No muss, no fuss.

purecarbondiamonds
8 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are delighted that you had a positive experience with our customer service. We appreciate your great comments about how our guys provided you responsive and helpful service in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience!

April 26, 2023

Jolie and the B2B Dev team saved my store! After some crazy situation installing/uninstalling apps, my store was rendered useless. Nearly a month and no one could help me.That was when I reached out to b2b and they saved my store! They were so patient and went above and beyond with correcting the code and making sure everything was working fine and back to normal. THANK YOU

LOVE N BONES
11 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 27, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are so glad to hear that the B2B Dev team saved your store! We are thrilled that they went above and beyond in correcting the code and making sure everything was working to normal. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your support!

June 13, 2023

Incredible support from the team to help us bring our concept to life. The app offers a lot of great features to help customize to your stores needs and there support helps make sure everything runs smoothly!

Highly recommend.

Robed With Love
4 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and kind words! We are so glad to hear that our support team is helping to bring your concept to life and that you are finding the app's features helpful. Our goal is to always provide excellent customer support and we are delighted that you are experiencing this. Thank you for your recommendation - it means a lot!

August 18, 2023

We are moving our store to Shopify, and we are using the B2B Login/Lock for our Wholesale page. We really appreciate the support team, Emma and her team were amazing in quickly answer all of our requests and assisting us in setting up the locks with the customizations we asked for. So far we recommend this app and service.

Loot Toy Co
22 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied August 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that our agent and the team have been quick to answer all of your requests. We are delighted that you have had a positive experience with the B2B Login/Lock app and that you recommend our service.

We appreciate your kind words!

March 8, 2023

The B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price app has been incredibly easy to use and has quickly become an integral part of how our B2B website works. It offers a wide range of features that allows us to manage how we want certain functions to work and adapt to the specific customer. It is easy to set up on your own, but as we wanted even more detailed customization, we reached out to Jena and her team - we received an the exceptional level of support from Jena and Dev Nguyen, and it didn't matter how many times we'd go back to ask for more changes they kept working on them until it was perfect for what we wanted and needed. Their level of expertise and knowledge of the app was fantastic, and they were able to help me troubleshoot and resolve any issues that I encountered which made us as an app user feel valued and looked after, and confident if there were ever any issues in future that we could reach out for help. Overall, I highly recommend this app for its flexibility and functionality, and a 10/10 for the team behind it for all of their hard work and kind professional support they provide.

Pan World Brands
About 2 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so pleased that you have found our B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price app easy to use and it has become an integral part of your B2B website. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer experiences and are delighted that you benefited from the exceptional level of support from our people. We really appreciate your high recommendations for the app's flexibility and functionality. Your kind words have been a great source of encouragement for us and our team. Thank you so much!

July 19, 2023

The application is intuitive and user-friendly, offering a seamless experience. Its features are comprehensive and fulfill my needs efficiently. Jolie was extremely helpful, providing excellent support and guidance throughout. She demonstrated exceptional knowledge and professionalism. Her friendly demeanor and prompt assistance made my experience delightful. I am grateful for her outstanding service.

Oricare B2B
Romania
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied July 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and five star rating!

We are very happy to hear that the application is intuitive and user-friendly and offers a seamless experience. We are especially pleased to hear that our agent was so helpful and knowledgeable in providing you with excellent support. We are grateful for your kind words and are glad that your experience was delightful.

Thank you!

Edited March 29, 2023

We have been using both the B2B Wholesale Solution and B2B Login & Lock access apps, and we have been blown away by their efficiency and effectiveness. These apps have helped us to streamline our wholesale operations, improve efficiency, and save a significant amount of time.

What really sets these apps apart, however, is the outstanding service we have received from their team. Jena, the supporter, and Dong Le Trung, the developer, have gone above and beyond to provide us with personalized support and guidance to help us make the most of the apps' features. They have been incredibly responsive to our queries and have helped us to solve any issues that have arisen quickly and effectively.

Overall, we would highly recommend these apps to anyone looking to develop their wholesale business. In particular, if you are looking for an app that can help you to streamline your operations, save time and money, and provide good customer support, then the B2B Wholesale Solution and B2B Login & Lock access apps are definitely worth considering.

CHL-STORE
Japan
2 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 29, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating and for your thoughtful review! We’re truly humbled and grateful for your kind words and we're so glad that our apps and services have been able to help you streamline your wholesale operations, improve efficiency, and save significant amounts of time. It's great to hear that our team has been able to provide you with personalized support and assistance as well. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.