Login My Phone Number | Reviews

by Extendons

Allow customers to login your store fast via OTP login.

TecnoMarket

Esta app es excelente, nos ayuda a que nuestros clientes no tengan que recordar su contraseña para poder iniciar sesión. El staff ha sido muy amable y nos han ayudado mucho a arreglar ciertos errores y traducciones faltantes, además de hacerla compatible con nuestro tema específico. Muy recomendada.

Peyango

We were looking for an app that could verify a phone number when we came accross Login My Phone Number. We liked it and wanted to customise it to our use, and we really liked the support given by their team, very responsive. We were not dissapointed at all. Keep it up

Rider Shop LA

Great app for store countries which uses phone number instead of email for customers. Extendons Team is also very responsive and supportive in changes needed. Highly recommend!

wonderbeauties.love

I am using this app to enable my users to login without needing an email address. The app sends an OTP and the user can login and it is working smoothly. Whenever any issues arise, the team at Extendons has been very helpful in resolving the issue in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

SHOP SEA LION

Simple is the best!
What I understood about simple is who made and created its may be complex in backend site, but when delivered to customer very useful simply. This app also likewise and great support!

NHANCE NOW AUCTION

Phone number login is the most convenient way to access portals today. Great job by the team. And absolutely fantastic support. Prompt, professional, attention to detail, i was very impressed with the support. Best part, no follow up required. I would recommend them and the app strongly.

Gritzo

The app works like a charm. Very easy to configure and great support provided by the Extendons team.

fabbricaocchiali

I was looking for an app for accessing / registering with a phone number and I found this app suited to my needs, excellent assistance service, responses in a short time and they went along with many of my requests, great work 5 stars more than you deserve! thank you

Manuka Kuwait

I wanted to give my customers the option to login/register with mobile number in addition to the email login, many of my customers are elderly and don't feel comfortable using emails. This App allows this feature brilliantly. it was very easy to install the app, it has a guide with PICTURES super easy to follow. The customer support is fast and efficient. THANK YOU