Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Rheinufer

It is a very usefull and handy App! We have been with it from an early moment and had quite some do tos for the developers. Our first review was at 3/5 Stars knowing they are on a good track. Everyone has put a lot of effort in and listened to our feedback. Now it is possible to use special characters, combine more then one style on a page and much more. We are very happy with what has been created and how the team responded to feedback!

TLK Jewellery

This app is great. Easy to upload and pretty easy to use. Support has been excellent. I'm really impressed & pleased. Thank you.

Hurtig Lane

Really helpful team, the app works well and they even help me to fix something on a Sunday! You can change the features.I would like it if just clicking on the image took you straight to the link rather than enlarging the photo but the app looks really nice and does as described.

Sun Kissed Diary

Love this app. Simple, easy to use, beautiful clean look, and just enough features without being complicated - plus images can be linked to shop-able product. Perfection, especially because its free.

Support team is quick and fixes issues within minutes. Great job!

Gifting Made Simple

Great app, very easy to use, simple UI, no coding required to install and update - does exactly what I needed it to do.

Developers are very responsive to messages and helpful when sorting out issues.

And best of all...the app is free!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next