Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Patty's Flower Shop

This is a great free app to create a gallery on your website. It is very basic but does the job, and it looks really well on my site. I did have a bug and the support team solved it easily for me.

**Edit** The team fixed the issue below, excellent service, amazing for a free app. I really can't recommend this app enough!
(The only issue I have is that I can't order the photos in the gallery, it would be great if I could decide which is first, second and so on.)

#SmartBlondes

Amazing free app. The only completely free, easy to use gallery app I've found without any arbitrary image number limits.

WOODHOY

The app does exactly what it promises. Sure, it's very basic but it's also free. I found a bug and their support team was VERY quick to fix it. So far so good, I'm sure the team will improve the app more and more. Keep up the good work guys!
woodhoy.com

Rheinufer

It is a very usefull and handy App! We have been with it from an early moment and had quite some do tos for the developers. Our first review was at 3/5 Stars knowing they are on a good track. Everyone has put a lot of effort in and listened to our feedback. Now it is possible to use special characters, combine more then one style on a page and much more. We are very happy with what has been created and how the team responded to feedback!

TLK Jewellery

This app is great. Easy to upload and pretty easy to use. Support has been excellent. I'm really impressed & pleased. Thank you.

Hurtig Lane

Really helpful team, the app works well and they even help me to fix something on a Sunday! You can change the features.I would like it if just clicking on the image took you straight to the link rather than enlarging the photo but the app looks really nice and does as described.

Sun Kissed Diary

Love this app. Simple, easy to use, beautiful clean look, and just enough features without being complicated - plus images can be linked to shop-able product. Perfection, especially because its free.

Support team is quick and fixes issues within minutes. Great job!

Gifting Made Simple

Great app, very easy to use, simple UI, no coding required to install and update - does exactly what I needed it to do.

Developers are very responsive to messages and helpful when sorting out issues.

And best of all...the app is free!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next