Lookbook  Shop by Gallery

Lookbook Shop by Gallery

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 15, 2018

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They responded to my email very quickly and solved my problems. Also, the app is working fine and very important it's free!

Niza Huang
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 15, 2018

Does what it says it should do. Thanks for making this available. The team at Fauxwoodbeamsaustralia.com.au

Faux Wood Beams Australia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 15, 2018

I used this app to display custom garments created by Pretty Modesty Couture. I like the various layout to display pictures. I would like it even better if there were an option which allows you to sort or organize pics in a preferred order, but overall wonderful app, love it great app.

Pretty Modesty Couture
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 18, 2018

This is a great free app to create a gallery on your website. It is very basic but does the job, and it looks really well on my site. I did have a bug and the support team solved it easily for me.

**Edit** The team fixed the issue below, excellent service, amazing for a free app. I really can't recommend this app enough!
(The only issue I have is that I can't order the photos in the gallery, it would be great if I could decide which is first, second and so on.)

Patty's Flower Shop
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 2, 2018

Amazing free app. The only completely free, easy to use gallery app I've found without any arbitrary image number limits.

#SmartBlondes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 30, 2018

The app does exactly what it promises. Sure, it's very basic but it's also free. I found a bug and their support team was VERY quick to fix it. So far so good, I'm sure the team will improve the app more and more. Keep up the good work guys!
woodhoy.com

WOODHOY
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 1, 2018

It is a very usefull and handy App! We have been with it from an early moment and had quite some do tos for the developers. Our first review was at 3/5 Stars knowing they are on a good track. Everyone has put a lot of effort in and listened to our feedback. Now it is possible to use special characters, combine more then one style on a page and much more. We are very happy with what has been created and how the team responded to feedback!

Rheinufer
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited September 16, 2018

This app is great. Easy to upload and pretty easy to use. Support has been excellent. I'm really impressed & pleased. Thank you.

TLK Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Edited September 16, 2018

Really helpful team, the app works well and they even help me to fix something on a Sunday! You can change the features.I would like it if just clicking on the image took you straight to the link rather than enlarging the photo but the app looks really nice and does as described.

Hurtig Lane
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 12, 2018

Love this app. Simple, easy to use, beautiful clean look, and just enough features without being complicated - plus images can be linked to shop-able product. Perfection, especially because its free.

Support team is quick and fixes issues within minutes. Great job!

Sun Kissed Diary