Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Luxury Lounge & Lighting, Inc.

The tagging feature for my gallery is exactly what i was looking for! Tagging our products makes it easier for our clients and customers to view our products. Customer support has been quick at helping me with my inquires.

DivineFlooring

We need an easy to use app to generate project galleries to showcase our work. This is the only app that has the tagging on the photos. We wanted some opacity on the pop-up window and the developer did it right away and they even organized our lookbooks and created the pages making it easier for us to do it in the future. I am on trial mode but will definitely be purchasing this app.

Cake Decorating and Edible Icing Prints

I used this app for my website gallery. I found it hard navigate at the very start but i just contracted them and they helped me with everything I needed and i am very happy with how it all looks. They were so helpful and made communicating super easy, nothing was too hard for them to help me create what I had visioned. Thankyou.

Swanky Southern Boutique

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

PAYOT

Great app & support, very reactive and help in customizing what you want! installed it for 2 clients

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. The app works great and is free and user friendly.

Cattilac Style

Needed a website revamp and the customer service was excellent. Fast to respond and fast with changes or upgrades. Would highly recommend.

Velvet Crown Boutique

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They are very quick to solve any problems that pop up. Also, the app works fine and very important it's free!

Angela Friedman

This app is much more user-friendly than most of the lookbook apps out there! I tried a few others and they were really difficult to set up, but this app is way better! The customer service folks are very responsive and helped with my questions right away. I'm so glad to be able to have clickable lookbooks now, and I think it will help my website look much more professional. Thanks for the great app!