Lookbook

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

$29/month. 7-day free trial.

Mana Culture

Very simple app to use. its a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for, the customer service is absolutely stellar. and the app works flawlessly.

chat support even edited my theme for me to make it look better

Mlmlabel

This app has all the functionalities we require and the team at Mod were more than happy to help us customise the look and feel to match the rest of our site (quickly!). Highly recommend.

Jaggad

This lookbook app works really well and the support is amazing. No other app does this!

Industry Us

Amazing support, they go the extra mile and make sure your store remains in tact when installing the Lookbook, keep it up guys support is well noticed!

Oja Esho

I love this app! Really easy to set and make it works. But what I appreciate the most is support you get if you have any issues. That's invaluable. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Just In Case Brand

This app made it easy to make a look book to visualise our brand to the fullest. It's super easy to set up. They even wrote custom code to get the app displayed just the way we needed. Thank you for the great job!

Jaggad Asia

These guys are the best. Not only does their app work really well but they have over and above to support us. Thanks guys, you rock!

Industry 1213

They write custom code just to make sure you get the solution you need for your online store. That pushes customer service to another level. Thanks again for what is becoming my favorite app to implement

Third Drawer Down Test Shop

A great app that's easy to use with a wonderful support team behind it! We were on a tight deadline to get our lookbook up and they worked above and beyond to help me get there! Can't wait to see the sales roll in. Go team!

Alton Gray

Customer Service is amazing and that's what really counts, this app is amazing can't wait to see the results in more sales. Finally a Lookbook that is more than just images.