Lookbook

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

$29/month. 7-day free trial.

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. Recommended!

Ella May

The aesthetic of the LookBook is exactly what I was searching for in designing a jewelry ecommerce site and I'm so happy with how it turned out! It was super easy to upload new products and customize the colors. The support staff was amazingly helpful in helping me set up a pop-up view horizontal slideshow. Thank you for developing this user-friendly app!

Lndr Ldn

The Lookbook app is incredibly easy to navigate, and the Mod Media support team is excellent. We're really proud of the quality of our lookbooks, and were thrilled to find an app that makes them shop-able. Awesome!

Smooch Sg

Great apps, awesome response team to help me step up and custom the way i like my lookbook to appear. Thanks so much modmedia team !

Matter Lab

It's an app for you to setup lookbook on your site, easy to use, especially if you want add a product link in your lookbook.

Stirling Shoes

Vey cool app with great support! I excited to see how customers respond.

Good Row Clothing

This app is seriously so easy to use, beautiful and loads quickly. I can't think or fine any other app half as simple that makes our lookbook as nice as this app.

Thank you!

Miss Moncur

Loving this app. It's the best lookbook app on shopify for its professional and elegant look and ease of use. Adds value to our store experience and great customer service.

Hardy Amies

The app itself is great, easy to use and works perfectly the way I want it to. Mod Media is also great with their support, answers my questions every time and goes extra mile for customization.

birdandknoll

Mod Media's Lookbook app has provided us with the solution that we needed to really showcase our collection campaigns. The link throughs to the products page are excellent tools to support our online store and provide visitors to the website with a multi-layered experience that online shoppers look for. It is easy to use, well supported and a key part of our online strategy. Thank you to the Mod Media team for this great app! Bird and Knoll