Loop Subscriptions

Loop Subscriptions | Reviews

by Loop

Setup Subscriptions & Recurring orders to increase sales

Jenston Girl

I would love to keep this app, but it's not working out. The customer service is very weak, I guess it's because the app is free. The app is not functioning properly. I contact customer service they didn't reply back, instead they dropped a code in my theme that cause an error message. luckily I know a few things about coding, so I was able to remove the code. I contact customer service again, still waiting on a reply.

September 15, 2021

Hi There!

Our apologies for the poor experience. We don’t have night support right now and hence the delay of 8 hrs in responding to you.

We tried reaching out to you multiple times but we didn’t get a response from your side. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to enable Subscriptions on your online store.

Thanks.
Team Loop

The Modern Silo

This app is a JOKE. There is NO customer service. They do not contact you ever. They just keep sending "schedule a call" emails but then push your call off over and over. And all call times are between midnight and 4am. I'm convinced that all reviews were entered by this company.

September 15, 2021

Hi Tinley,

After this review and even before this review, we have tried reaching out to you to activate Subscriptions for your store but haven’t been able to do so.

You scheduled 3 calls with us for your subscription widget issue but didn’t join any of the calls. After every call, we sent an email asking you to reschedule the call and even followed-up with you. I have updated the timeline of events on the google doc below, we have shared the same sheet with you as well.

I am really not sure what we could have done differently so you wouldn't have felt disappointed with us.

If you do want to try us again, please feel free to respond to our emails and we will be happy to power subscriptions for you.

Thanks.