Loop Subscriptions , 259 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive subscription management capabilities, including modifying delivery schedules and managing inventory. It's praised for its intuitive platform and robust functionality, with a centralized dashboard for order management and detailed analytics. Merchants have reported decreased cancellation rates and increased customer retention due to features like automated email notifications. The support team is noted for being highly responsive and helpful with migrations. The app is recommended for its ethical business practices and commitment to merchant success.

January 25, 2024

Loop subscriptions is amazing. I don’t know why they only have 4.9 stars because they should have 5.0! The features in this app are amazing and help our company increase sales. I found this service on a podcast where they compared every subscription service and Loop was hands down number one and I understand why now.

Their customer service is AMAZING. Anytime I need help they respond promptly and even with personalized video tutorials for my issue.

Highly recommend.

Holistic Nutrition
6 months using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 31, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Team Holistic Nutrition! Your recommendation means the world to us.

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that Loop Subscriptions has played a significant role in boosting your company's sales and that our features have met your needs so well. It's great to know our efforts to provide top-notch customer service, including personalized video tutorials, have been so helpful to you.

Thanks again for choosing Loop! 🌟

January 24, 2024

Loop is a well thought out, fully featured subscription app that's backed by a world class team. Shout out to Atul for always being on top of any questions, issues, or feature requests that we need.
Excited to keep working with them to increase our LTV!

DailyLife
7 months using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 31, 2024

Thanks a ton for the shout-out!

Super glad to hear you're loving Loop and that Atul's been able to help out with everything you need. Can't wait to keep rocking this journey with you and boost that LTV! If you've got more questions or need anything, just give us a shout. Cheers to more success together! 🚀

January 22, 2024

I've been using Loop for a couple of months now and am delighted with every aspect. The changeover from my previous subscription app was handled beautifully, the Loop team did all the heavy lifting and there was no disruption at all to subscribers. And the support team are great. They're on a par with Shopify support: fast to respond, warm and friendly + they totally know their product.

The app has been running perfectly for me, it's super easy to manage and has some nifty tools + analytics. Probably the thing I like most is the customer portal; the set out is clear and simple so that even the most tech-challenged person could find their way around.

Well done Loop, I'm so glad I found you!

Hey Happy Dog
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review, Team Hey Happy Dog!

Super glad to hear your switch was a breeze and you're loving the customer portal. Thank you for choosing Loop, and we look forward to supporting your continued success!🚀

Cheers 🥂,

January 18, 2024

Loop is a great product to have for subscriptions! The dashboard is easy to understand and the service has a variety of tools for a custom experience. Shoutout to the team behind Loop as well; excellent customer service and responsiveness! We look forward to using Loop for a long time.

Jaspr
7 months using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for the awesome shoutout, Team Jaspr! 😊

Super glad you're loving Loop and finding everything easy to use. Big cheers to you for being part of our journey! If you've got any cool ideas or need a hand with anything, just give us a shout.🚀

Cheers🥂
Nihal and Team Loop

January 15, 2024

The team at Loop have been exceptional in migrating us across from Recharge and getting us set up on the platform. From assisting with optimisation and customisation of the customer-facing portal to troubleshooting widget issues, their customer service alone deserves 5 stars. The platform has a load of features to improve the customer experience which we have loved exploring.

Old Spike
5 months using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 17, 2024

Thanks for the great feedback, Team Old Spike!

Super happy to hear our team helped you smoothly transition from Recharge to Loop. Loving that you're enjoying the features and the customer portal tweaks. Got any questions or need more tips as you explore? Just give us a shout – we're here to help! 😊🌟

January 2, 2024

Solid app. Only using it for the build-a-box feature, so I can't speak to the "regular" subscription features. But I looked at most of the available subscription apps that offer build-a-box features standard, and this one works for me so far.

More importantly, they have have been super-responsive from a support stand point. Fixing bugs I find during testing, adding small features, etc.

And for the price, it's a solid choice.

Salty Buns Co.
28 days using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 8, 2024

Thanks for the kind words, Team Salty Buns!

Really happy to hear you're liking the build-a-box feature and our support. If there's anything else you need, just give us a shout. We're always here to help!

Cheers,

November 22, 2023

We are excited to continue our journey with Loop Team. We have started working together this year and had some bumps along the way. But with their sincere efforts and consistency, we were able to clear any obstacles and move forward together. Atul in Customer Support is best at what he does and does his role with immense passion and dedication. We are glad to work directly with him for our account needs. He has made every effort to make us feel comfortable on the Loop platform and strategically yet patiently resolved issues as they came. Best Regards - Protein Chefs Team

Protein Chefs
5 months using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied November 24, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and shout-out, Team Protein Chefs! (during such a busy time)

This made my day :) Always here to support our merchants 😇

Cheers 🥂💪
Atul and Team Loop

Edited January 31, 2024

Loop helped me out when I needed help installing the widget on my website. Now I just need to see how the offer converts over the next. Update: Loop helped me keep the app affordable to keep forever!

DPGBOOKSTORE.COM. Today's Bestsellers.
Loop Solutions Inc replied December 26, 2023

Hi DPG Bookstore, We greatly appreciate your time and effort in providing a rating for our App on the Shopify App listing page.
As a merchant-centric startup, we strive to offer a 5-star and beyond customer experience
Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we'd be really grateful if you could share your insights and suggestions on how we can improve our app and support to earn that 5-star rating.
If you are open to discussing this further or have specific areas you'd like to address, I will be more than happy to arrange a call.

Here's to great times together! 🥂

November 28, 2023

I made the switch to Loop from recharge and couldn't be happier! The migration and integration process was smooth, simple, and had me live within a couple of weeks. Loop does all the heavy lifting and makes getting started a seamless process. The platform is intuitive, much easier to use, and offers more functionality than recharge. The customer service is top notch (seriously, so awesome). I ran into a snag trying to figure something out in my theme and they jumped in and had it done within a couple of hours. Now to the best part. During the sales process they recommended that I start in the Growth Plan (less expensive) until my subscription revenue justifies upgrading to the Enterprise Plan. The team at Loop is interested in my long term success as well as a long term relationship. This is the opposite of what I experienced at recharge and I'm so happy to be partnered with an ethical company that holds high standards.

Rootless Coffee Co
About 1 month using the app
Loop Solutions Inc replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and shout-out, Team Rootless Coffee 😊

This review just made our day! Such details! This makes us stronger, inspired and gives us more energy on our mission to make the most user-friendly subscriptions app for the community 💪🚀

Cheers to the start of an amazing journey together 🥂

January 12, 2024

My only regret is not implementing Loop sooner. Loop has elevated the subscription app space with best-in-class software that boosts revenue from Day 1 and improves the customer experience. Plus, they take pride in onboarding and have a dedicated team to ensure a seamless transition. If you're considering switching or onboarding for the first time, LOOP is a MUST-HAVE to add to your tech stack (and it costs less than the other guys).

Angela Caglia Skincare
Loop Solutions Inc replied January 15, 2024

Thanks for the awesome review, Rob and Team Angela Caglia! We're super glad you're seeing great results with Loop and that our team could make your transition smooth. If you need anything else, just give us a shout.

Happy to have you on board! 🚀🌟