Loop Subscriptions

Loop Subscriptions | Reviews

by Loop

Setup Subscriptions & Recurring orders to increase sales

The Wine Library

Very prompt in helping with technical problems in setting up the subscription for our wine shop. Tim The Wine Library

Jack Bishop Boxing Academy

A fantasitc add-on for shopify store owners looking to impletement Subscriptions. Which is a great way to ensure regular payments. There were A few niggles in the set up, but mainly becasue i have a customised theme.... The support team is second to none, so even if you feel a little frutrated, these guys will not only ensure you have excelelent customer & support services but will also work with other app owners to work thru any issues..... I can wait to see how these guys continue to develop this app.

Bunteriet

I looked into several options for my subscriptions and I'm so glad I choose Loop. They offer first class support and were able to answer every question and solving every problem I had before launching my site. Your app and your service are amazing!

Designs by Emily

I used this app to help set up subscriptions on my site. I had several questions throughout the process, and they were great with answering them through the in-app chat. When I had a more complicated question about how the app works (because my set up is a little unusual) Piyush really went above and beyond. We scheduled a video call, and I was able to share my screen and he explained pretty much the entire app top to bottom to help me with the best setup for what I was trying to do.

Kita Star

For the price, it's amazing. The support is almost instantaneous. I was responded to via their texting support in about a minute

purrfectbrew

Rakshit Jain is very kind and has helped me tremendously he's always answering my questions on guiding me as i go through my website. Loop is great & has been there every step of the way. I feel a lot more confident and I like how accessible they are to reach very friendly.

Morgenzauber GbR

Very nice app. The support is really fast and helps with anything. If something won´t work the support will do it for you.

wordmorphed

Excellent customer service and easy-to-use app for people with minimal tech background. I am looking forward to continued collaboration!

MadaLuxe Vault Test

Best service, easy to install and configurable subscription app available in Shopify Store. While the app is free but its support is too responsive.

PET FOOD DIRECT CANADA

One of the best subscription services out there! Easy to set up and the developers are quick to help in integration. I am impressed and will continue to use this product on my store for years to come. Cheers

Previous 1 3